• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
Please see my previous post. Will This Work. The only alternative option available to me is covering my head with a plastic bag while taking sleeping pills. Advice needed please. I'm aiming for 2 days time.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide
E

eventhoitryicantltgo

Dec 7, 2020
I'm in the same boat, aiming for the same time frame. I feel your pain and frustration. I don't think we are allowed to instruct you on how to do anything here, goes against the rules I've read. I know that isn't very helpful. I don't think the plastic bag will work, I've tried similar, I simply ended up ripping off the bag once it got too warm and full of my own air. If you were asleep you would likely rip off the bag as a reflex while still sleeping. What is the urgency for you? I have similar dates upcoming and each day is painful but curious what you are dealing with as well.

Reactions: Meditation guide
E

eventhoitryicantltgo

Dec 7, 2020
Same here. Every day is a struggle of feeling awful, and fearing the next day of having to go through the same again. I try to take it one day at a time but each day is is still a challenge.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
We cannot instruct you on how to ctb. I suggest you try to do some research on all the available information on this site and elsewhere and stop trying to haphazardly try things without anything to go on except repeatedly asking for instructions from users of this site. It is against the rules for anyone to instruct you.

I have health problems too that I can't deal with but I'm researching everything I can find and carefully choosing what I want to do. I don't want to fail or have brain injuries but live.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Sorry. I'm just so desperate.
Here is the suicide resource section:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
Five Last Acts has an entire section dedicated to this. You can download the pdf from the wiki.