• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

diseasedstreetcat

diseasedstreetcat

Nov 8, 2023
planning to die. i'm very scared to do it, but if i'll ever have the conviction to do it it's now. this is immensely difficult and i don't know if i'm going to go through with it, but i really don't want to give up again.
firearms are banned in my country (brazil) so i'm looking to jump off a building or (preferably not) poison myself. does anyone have any tips on how to plan out the location (will any building do? is acess to the rooftop prohibited in residential buildings?) or what substances i can use? i don't think i can order anything prohibited off the internet, so things widely acessible will have to do. this is my first time, i'm not experienced at all.

plus, what's the ideal amount of floors i should look to jump from? i could just go overkill, but it's good to know the minimum just in case.
i don't know if this matters, but i'm planning to jump hugging a pillow just to make the emotional turmoil bareable. let me know if i shouldn't.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Just make sure you understand what it is you're doing.
This shouldn't be an impulsive decision.

Last edited:
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
jumping's my method as well due to lack of accessibility for my dream methods. lostallhope that ^they linked is pretty good. the min height from what ive seen is generally 100-150 ft. although there are cases where ppl died from as low as 5, i wouldn't recommend it.

i plan to fall backwards bc ik i can't face forwards, & it'll maximize the impact. but ive watched more than enough vids of ppl jumping to know it doesn't rlly matter, if high enough u just explode into viscera. i will be hugging my bear when i fall for the same reasons as ur pillow :) if falling backwards/the height's substantial, i dont see any way that'd interfere.

i also agree w breezeboy's mention of this not being a in the moment decision. w.e u decide, i wish u luck<333

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: diseasedstreetcat