singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
I think I'll finally go for drowning as the CTB method. I will wear a kettlebell strapped around my neck that I will drop after holding my apnea just before. it may seem like a failure, but the dumbbell really supports my neck well. My only question is does suicide by drowning happen the moment the water enters your lungs or does it take much longer?

Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
You'll get unconscious. But before that, I think it can be pretty painful, cause there is pressure building up in your lungs or something of that sort. You will probably have the feeling of your chest being about to burst. After that you will die if noone comes and saves your life.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I think I'll finally go for drowning as the CTB method. I will wear a kettlebell strapped around my neck that I will drop after holding my apnea just before. it may seem like a failure, but the dumbbell really supports my neck well. My only question is does suicide by drowning happen the moment the water enters your lungs or does it take much longer?
The whole process is around 15 minutes, unless you are found/saved. Unconscious after around 4 minutes after holding breath and water has entered lungs. If you are still under the water after 6/7 minutes unlikely to stop brain damage.

This is my method as well and ive tried a few times, but very difficult unless you are tied under water (arms/hands/neck)