• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

shinitai

shinitai

Jun 28, 2018
I've decided to run away and CTB in a forest in a remote prefecture. Quiet and won't be discovered. I originally wanted to use partial suspension, since it's a forest, but should I go for full suspension instead? and would nylon rope or something like a tie work better? I've read all the materials but my anxiety won't let me take it at face value. I still have 5 months until i get to leave the city, so i still have lots of time to gather materials. I'm not sure I'll even last 5 months, I can't wait until I die.

Reactions: dano6533
shinitai

shinitai

Jun 28, 2018
Nylon is good. Full suspension of you're not afraid to commit.
Commitment isn't an issue, but isn't full suspension excruciating? I've read the threads where people comment on how easy it is to back out of partial suspension lol. I should probably try it out first

Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
Commitment isn't an issue, but isn't full suspension excruciating? I've read the threads where people comment on how easy it is to back out of partial suspension lol. I should probably try it out first
20 seconds till you pass out unconscious

Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
20 seconds till you pass out unconscious
I was considering doing full suspension but it's possible you could mess up somehow and it would take longer than 20 seconds before you go unconscious

shinitai

shinitai

Jun 28, 2018
I was considering doing full suspension but it's possible you could mess up somehow and it would take longer than 20 seconds before you go unconscious
Yikes. But I suppose partial suspension would be easier to mess up than full suspension, unless the rope itself breaks. As long as the end goal is the same, though, I don't really mind how I get there.