• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Guys , its been great interacting with you on SS. Plan to do SN tonight , hope I can overcome my SI ...and dont chicken out. Pl pray I am successful as I can't afford to fail my attempt. Will take meto and maybe antacid.. Not sure. Also will try get benzo if I can in the evening when I step out. Pl pray I succeed

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, voyager, http-410 and 28 others
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Glad to hear SS was good support for you.

Best of luck, hope your journey is peaceful.

• Hugs
Reactions: esann7, Wrennie, sadworld and 1 other person
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
My worry is I cannot fast for 12 hrs .. Coz I live with parents they will be curious and are very alert to all my actions. So I have to do everything as normal. I hope this does not screw up everything .. Although I will take double dose of meto

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Wrennie, kite and 3 others
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Guys , its been great interacting with you on SS. Plan to do SN tonight , hope I can overcome my SI ...and dont chicken out. Pl pray I am successful as I can't afford to fail my attempt. Will take meto and maybe antacid.. Not sure. Also will try get benzo if I can in the evening when I step out. Pl pray I succeed
All the best m8. Which brand SN are you doing to use?

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and I screwed up
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I wish you peace

• Hugs
Reactions: kite, sadworld and I screwed up
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
@Sslsh They'll have to PM you the answer. I don't think we're supposed to be giving details like that.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld and Sslsh
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
My worry is I cannot fast for 12 hrs .. Coz I live with parents they will be curious and are very alert to all my actions. So I have to do everything as normal. I hope this does not screw up everything .. Although I will take double dose of meto
That's understandable, that part would be challenging. What time are you planning?

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Plan to do it late night around 1:30 am or so , when everyone is asleep and I have good 5 hrs before anyone finds me .. That's the best time I can figure .. No other option

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Wrennie, Meditation guide and 2 others
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
We support whatever choice you make. Just be safe. I will pray for you before I sleep. Goodbye.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, sadworld, NodusTollens and 1 other person
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
@I screwed up Would you be able to have an early lunch/brunch & skipping dinner?

• Love
M

MAA Ke pass

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Plan to do it late night around 1:30 am or so , when everyone is asleep and I have good 5 hrs before anyone finds me .. That's the best time I can figure .. No other option
Hope u find peace anything that u want to do. Good luck man

• Love
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Will try skip dinner or have it bit early .. But will it be of so much impact ..
According to Stan's guide you don't need to fast for that long if you're doing a stat dose.

Though it may be better to skip dinner, it would give you more time to fast.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, sadworld and Deleted member 1768
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Have replied

• Love
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
i hope that you find what you're looking for, and i wish you the best

• Love
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I am feeling very anxious already ... Wonder how the next few hours pass ... Wish I was more calm

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, it's_all_a_game, NodusTollens and 4 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
If u are sure I hope ur attempt be very peaceful and easy. U know every thing about SN so dont worry. Keep us updated as much as possible

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, I screwed up and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I hope everything works out for you. Safe travels! Hugs. :hug::hug::heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, Wrennie, Nitup and 5 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Sorry your life came to this endless pain, whatever you decide I wish you well, and that it's a peaceful journey.

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, Wrennie, Nitup and 3 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Heaven <3

• Love
Reactions: I screwed up and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I was always afraid to do it at night because if I vomit my parents might hear it and wake up... I hope you've already figured that. Best wishes! :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Wrennie, Nitup and 3 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
To ctb is not an easy undertaking so if you don't succeed please don't beat yourself up over it. We'll be here to support you. But I wish you the best and that you get the peace that you wish for. Hugs.

Reactions: BandAddict, NodusTollens, Wrennie and 3 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Good luck and godspeed!

Reactions: I screwed up and fedupsoul
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
As the hour ticks by I am very jittery .... I want to do it so bad but am scared I may fail. Don't know what will happen .. I m sitting in my car chain smoking .. Thinking abt wht to do

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Brackenshire, it's_all_a_game and 4 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
As the hour ticks by I am very jittery .... I want to do it so bad but am scared I may fail. Don't know what will happen .. I m sitting in my car chain smoking .. Thinking abt wht to do
That's the biggest decision of your life - whatever you may choose please be sure and don't rush into anything. From what I read it seems like you know what you are doing and how to prepare everything - so I doubt you would fail if you decided on it.
We're here for some emotional support <3

Reactions: Trannydiary, Wrennie, Disco Biscuit and 3 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I understand u totally. I've same condition. I know every thing about SN and I've every thing needed. I saw 1 person who killed him self by SN and read many successful CTB cases by SN at news, scientific articles and this forum. But I still fear. I've a date for myself (around 6weeks later). I did what is needed and know what's necessary. At my time I will not think and I will just do that I will surrender to my destiny at that time with out fear

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie and I screwed up
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Well I got alprazolam 0.5 mg. So will pop couple of it with the me to about half hour before I do it. Now I have everything .. Hope I dont chicken out. Not able to fast is my only concern. Dont believe in god .. But god pl help me
I will let u guys know if I chicken out or I succeed in drinking my SN.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Bigpink, Brackenshire and 6 others
kite

kite

caustic cynicism
Jan 10, 2021
I hope you have a peaceful journey, I'm sorry it has come to this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: makingsure4 and Wrennie