• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Guys , its been great interacting with you on SS. Plan to do SN tonight , hope I can overcome my SI ...and dont chicken out. Pl pray I am successful as I can't afford to fail my attempt. Will take meto and maybe antacid.. Not sure. Also will try get benzo if I can in the evening when I step out. Pl pray I succeed

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
My worry is I cannot fast for 12 hrs .. Coz I live with parents they will be curious and are very alert to all my actions. So I have to do everything as normal. I hope this does not screw up everything .. Although I will take double dose of meto

Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Guys , its been great interacting with you on SS. Plan to do SN tonight , hope I can overcome my SI ...and dont chicken out. Pl pray I am successful as I can't afford to fail my attempt. Will take meto and maybe antacid.. Not sure. Also will try get benzo if I can in the evening when I step out. Pl pray I succeed
All the best m8. Which brand SN are you doing to use?

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
@Sslsh They'll have to PM you the answer. I don't think we're supposed to be giving details like that.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld and Sslsh
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
My worry is I cannot fast for 12 hrs .. Coz I live with parents they will be curious and are very alert to all my actions. So I have to do everything as normal. I hope this does not screw up everything .. Although I will take double dose of meto
That's understandable, that part would be challenging. What time are you planning?

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
@I screwed up Would you be able to have an early lunch/brunch & skipping dinner?

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
To ctb is not an easy undertaking so if you don't succeed please don't beat yourself up over it. We'll be here to support you. But I wish you the best and that you get the peace that you wish for. Hugs.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
As the hour ticks by I am very jittery .... I want to do it so bad but am scared I may fail. Don't know what will happen .. I m sitting in my car chain smoking .. Thinking abt wht to do
That's the biggest decision of your life - whatever you may choose please be sure and don't rush into anything. From what I read it seems like you know what you are doing and how to prepare everything - so I doubt you would fail if you decided on it.
We're here for some emotional support <3

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
As the hour ticks by I am very jittery .... I want to do it so bad but am scared I may fail. Don't know what will happen .. I m sitting in my car chain smoking .. Thinking abt wht to do
I understand u totally. I've same condition. I know every thing about SN and I've every thing needed. I saw 1 person who killed him self by SN and read many successful CTB cases by SN at news, scientific articles and this forum. But I still fear. I've a date for myself (around 6weeks later). I did what is needed and know what's necessary. At my time I will not think and I will just do that I will surrender to my destiny at that time with out fear

Last edited:
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Well I got alprazolam 0.5 mg. So will pop couple of it with the me to about half hour before I do it. Now I have everything .. Hope I dont chicken out. Not able to fast is my only concern. Dont believe in god .. But god pl help me
I will let u guys know if I chicken out or I succeed in drinking my SN.