• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
So I have histamine intolerance and it turns out that metoclopramide (I'm doing Stan's 48 hour regimen this week) increases histamine in the body. Thankfully, benzos are mast cell stabilizers and I think I can counteract the histamine release with them. I also plan on taking famotidine (a H2 blocker/antacid) as part of the regimen bc MCAS/histamine intolerance increases my stomach acid production. I've decided to go to a hotel where I'll be undisturbed for a day

Any thoughts on whether it's ok for me to continue taking 4 dairly zyrtec during the regimen? It seems like the meds don't react.

Also- one thought I have is that the 30mg meto may cause a drop in blood pressure as a histamine reaction and it may help me pass out more quickly. I'm not sure

I have valium, clonazepam, and xanax at my disposal

Any advice is seriously appreciated!!

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Once a rebel, forever a rebel
Dec 8, 2023
So are you planning to take meto, famo and zyrtec (Cetirizine)? All of the three?