• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Hey guys, I'm getting really close to pulling the plug. I can't take this anymore.

I could do it at my place but I'd rather not because I fear how long it will take before my body is found. Rent a hotel and do it there (they're still open in the US during the quarantines right? ), or park somewhere and do it in my car (there are free 24 hour parking places near where I live).

My method is SN+meto.

I wonder if there are any other places one could do the deed though. So far I'm leaning towards the hotel option, doing it in the bathroom with a thick blanket on the floor or something and then leaving a sign on the door for the cleaning lady to call 911.

Idk though, a hotel? Like idk maybe doing it somewhere in nature where there is a nice view would be better.

What are your guys' thoughts on this? Like where would you prefer to CTB and why?

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Honestly, there are complications with all places.

With the hotel, select a big hotel chain. They're more used to dealing with it and have systems in place. There are several useful threads on this in the forum.

In your car - have a bucket with you. Even with the meto, you are likely to throw up. Not sure where the parking spaces are, but it's not difficult to see through a car window. You could be found and reported.

It's kind of nice to think about doing it out in nature. Perhaps a little more difficult to be found. Know that your vomit will be poisonous, so any wildlife around might ingest it. A bucket might be helpful here again.

I've chosen a small chapel in the woods with great meaning to me.

Reactions: VIBRITANNIA
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
I have 2 options,at a park at night,at woods or in my storage room,woods is kinda scary not gonna lie so for now i will ctb in the storage room

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm planning to do it in a forest or at the beach at night, because i don't want my family to have to wake up in the place that i ctb'ed in. i also want to have some peaceful scenery as my last memory/view before i go.

as for who will find the body, i haven't decided on that. i don't want my family to find it, but if i call 911 there's a chance they might save me before i die.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
My first choice was my car. I was going to drive to a national park not too far from where I live. It has amazing views and beautiful scenery. But now I've decided to do it at home in the spare room. Going to use towels and blankets and have a bucket next to me to vomit into if needed.

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I'm planning to do it in nature, seems like the least likely place to get found. A lot of open land near me with a lot of forest. I want to let the authorities know where I'm doing it but don't know a way without getting 'saved'.