• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
There are no good ligature points in my bedroom, in the bathroom there is a good one but I don't have enough privacy and time to pull it off. I feel like hotel is the best option, but I would feel terrible about tarnishing the hotel's reputation. Are there any other options? I am not going to ctb soon, just curious about how that would work if I do :) Could even be years or months from now.

Last edited:
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
the writer of the suicide note i <3 hung himself by a tree branch out in The Green. a decent # of users on here also plan on going into the forest to hang themselves.

Reactions: ForgottenTomb
ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
the writer of the suicide note i <3 hung himself by a tree branch out in The Green. a decent # of users on here also plan on going into the forest to hang themselves.
A forest is very common, good idea. I went to forests a lot throughout my life so I really like such places, I do worry about the chance that some family with kids finding my body while exploring since it is pretty public and I would be accessible for any stranger to find me and get in the way. But unlike with my home and a hotel, I don't have to plan and wait, I can just go to the forest whenever I want and do it. And if there is any place where I would love to die in, it's the forest.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Trees, park equipment (not childrens areas) abandoned buildings, bridges and railings.

Reactions: ForgottenTomb
ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
Trees, park equipment (not childrens areas) abandoned buildings, bridges and railings.
I will be on the lookout for these ligature points. Abandoned buildings, that's an amazing idea, I would love to die in such places.