• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Now before anyone wonders why I don't choose a hotel is because it's expensive for me and there's no guarantee I'll succeed or in case I back out and then I'll be even more broke. Plus despite my original plan wishing to be around nature I can't do that anymore because of health issues and especially fearing that my car may break down.

So despite that I have given it a lot of thought about doing it somewhere with a large parking lot during early hours in the morning. I have searched for a lot of places with large parking lots and I am still indecisive. I know it's a risk. But I feel that if I time it all right to some degree especially in the morning then it can work.

The only issues I have thought out are depending on the location I choose there may be patrol cars that drive around and such. Probably it being a busy day and people driving by my car by happenstance? In that case I may buy windshield covers to partially block the view from inside my car. Would there be any more unforeseen risks about getting caught then?

Stupid question probably but I'm overthinking this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goku Black
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i'm guessing your windows are not tinted. the cover may draw some attention - especially during early hours. try not to be at a parking lot that is too empty as a cop driving by may find it curious. there seems to be a lot of people living in their cars so if you stick out, you may get a visit.

• Informative
Reactions: Circles
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
Windshield covers during early hours and being the only vehicle in an otherwise empty parking lot are both suspicious.
Mall parking lots are much more likely to be patrolled, especially at night. You may consider a smaller parking lot, maybe close to a residential area, yours won't be the only vehicle there thus you'll look legit. Also, beware of dog-walkers and runners

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
in a somewhat similar situation. i can't get a hotel room bc i'm not 21. i was thinking of doing it in my car. originally wanted to do it by a park but figured i'd get spotted by rangers. seconding a residential area.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I'm probably not going to do it in a parking lot after scouting areas where I thought I could. My original plan was to do it somewhere early in the morning so it wouldn't be as suspicious. After scouting some areas and getting some feedback from Reddit about parking lots there's a big risk of getting caught by security personnel or CCTV cameras looking out for people sleeping in their cars. I live in a US state where they are making homelessness a crime as much as possible which is bewildering in itself. So if I do it in my car I may have to drive out to a National Park or somewhere that's remote, but I'm scared I may have car issues knowing my luck.

I'm probably gonna resort to get a credit card and use a hotel cause it seems like a safer option with less risk.

Reactions: Goku Black