• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Tests are fun. However, the tests on the easily accessible IDRlabs website are clickbait quality.

I have a finer PID-5 test with 220 questions to determine your personal brand of crazy.

Excel attachments are not allowed on this forum so I'm uploading it at temporary storage (30 days). Get it while it's fresh. Someone else might reupload later if they can be bothered.

My results below. Apparently, to be judged as antisocial (disorder indications are viewed on a separate sheet not shown here) you must have at least 6 of 7 of these: callousness, deceitfulness, manipulativeness, hostility, risk taking, impulsivity and irresponsibility. I only have 5 of them so that means I'm not antisocial. Whee! Turns out I was mentally healthy all along.

Skrmklipp4

MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
3/6, so close to 4... shame!
Results
PDs
You know what really grinds my gears? Sometimes these tests keep repeating the same question and I feel like they're trying to trick me.

Reactions: Makko
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The questions about suicide, my non-existent self-worth and my horrible future were the fastest 3s I've ever pressed in my entire life.
69   Copy

Yay! Healthy boi!
692   Copy

Thanks for the test, seems like it might be old since missing schizoid PD, idk.

Last edited:
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Hope this helps the conspiracy cause at least a little

Result1 Result2

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I qualified for Avoidant and Borderline. Not surprised even though they seem like polar opposites attachment-wise.

Negative Affect: 4.24
Detatchment: 6.08
Antagonism: 0.67
Disinhibition: 3.25
Psychoticism: 2.38

Anhedonia and Depressiveness are in the SEVERE DYSFUNCTION range. Haha, what a hoot!

Last edited:
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Get your special secret elite limited premium test link before it expires. Last chance.