WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I wanted to build up on the discussion thread for supplementing phytic acids for the SN method.

Thank you to @deathbyginger for providing this thread. ❤

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/1-week-dietary-supplement-regimen-sn.25744/

As mentioned, it is known that phytic acids can accelerate the SN process by reducing the amount Methomoglobin Reductase enzymes.

Some other articles related to the Phytic acid's affect on Methomoglobin are here (the PDF on the website is free to download).

After some research, I have been able to find a website where it mentions how to take the Phytic acid supplement for those who choose to do so.

This phytic acid, which is known as, IP6(inositol hexaphosphate) is best taken alongside inositol.
It is best taken on a VERY empty stomach and should be taken 4 to 6 hours after meals and about 30 minutes before eating. Any food in your stomach will end up minimizing the effect of IP6 and won't end up absorbing well.

So far, the documented use of phytic acids are Moonicide (Documentation) and Renna rossy's use of almonds.

*I advise you to do your research on SN and Methomoglobinemia before asking any questions.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EgressiveLolixir, GoodPersonEffed, Time and 8 others
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Did anyone SNed with this ?

(yeah , it's a verb now;)

Reactions: Time and WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Did anyone SNed with this ?

(yeah , it's a verb now;)
According to the search function, there were some old threads that briefly discussed it but since they didn't explicitly state that they were taking them, it's kind of hard to tell if they did.

deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
Thank you for the addition and accreditation of my original thread :)

However, I must dismiss the idea of the need to consume both IP-6 (aka Inositol Hexaphosphate) and Inositol (aka Myo-Inositol). I believe the confusion you've came across is simply over an article that doesn't reference any valid sources for such a claim.

The idea of combining the two substances originates from its use as an anti-cancer agent. Here, I've referenced an article speaking about the co-usage of the supplements: Cancer Inhibition by Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6) and Inositol: From Laboratory to Clinic.
Now, taking a read into this article and many others on the topic, you will learn that Inositol simply acts as a potentiator of anti-cancer properties.

Inositol is much different than IP6, being that IP6 is actually a supplement of Phytic Acid (what we are looking for, the anti-cancer benefits are just a bonus!) and that Myo-Inositol is actually a vitamin-like substance, naturally produced by our body. Myo-Inositol can also be sourced from plants and animals, however, in low amounts compared to the natural production that takes place as part of being human! Myo-Inositol can be supplemented for those struggling with metabolic syndrome or polycystic ovary syndrome. Despite what you may have thought, it contains 0% Phytic acid that we are looking for to help inhibit Methmeglobin Reductase.

In terms of dosing with IP-6, I would recommend referring to the instructions included with your purchased supplement. The supplement comes in different brands and forms, so there's no "one way" to consume it. Although, a general rule of thumb is to consume it on an empty stomach.

TL;DR - A person looking to increase their Phytic Acid intake can benefit from purchasing an IP-6 supplement, none other will make a difference. If one feels that it isn't "enough", refer to my thread for a list of foods that contain Phytic acid!

If any questions present to you about this topic, please send PM me and I'll be sure to answer with my extensive knowledge held on the topic.

My post hasn't been updated since first made, but the amount of information I have learned about the subject is substantial enough to believe that much smaller dosages of SN could be required to reach a peaceful CTB.

Last edited:
Reactions: charlottewilts, smole and WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Thank you for the addition and accreditation of my original thread :)

However, I must dismiss the idea of the need to consume both IP-6 (aka Inositol Hexaphosphate) and Inositol (aka Myo-Inositol). I believe the confusion you've came across is simply over an article that doesn't reference any valid sources for such a claim.

The idea of combining the two substances originates from its use as an anti-cancer agent. Here, I've referenced an article speaking about the co-usage of the supplements: Cancer Inhibition by Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6) and Inositol: From Laboratory to Clinic.
Now, taking a read into this article and many others on the topic, you will learn that Inositol simply acts as a potentiator of anti-cancer properties.

Inositol is much different than IP6, being that IP6 is actually a supplement of Phytic Acid (what we are looking for, the anti-cancer benefits are just a bonus!) and that Myo-Inositol is actually a vitamin-like substance, naturally produced by our body. Myo-Inositol can also be sourced from plants and animals, however, in low amounts compared to the natural production that takes place as part of being human! Myo-Inositol can be supplemented for those struggling with metabolic syndrome or polycystic ovary syndrome. Despite what you may have thought, it contains 0% Phytic acid that we are looking for to help inhibit Methmeglobin Reductase.

In terms of dosing with IP-6, I would recommend referring to the instructions included with your purchased supplement. The supplement comes in different brands and forms, so there's no "one way" to consume it. Although, a general rule of thumb is to consume it on an empty stomach.

TL;DR - A person looking to increase their Phytic Acid intake can benefit from purchasing an IP-6 supplement, none other will make a difference. If one feels that it isn't "enough", refer to my thread for a list of foods that contain Phytic acid!

If any questions present to you about this topic, please send PM me and I'll be sure to answer with my extensive knowledge held on the topic.

My post hasn't been updated since first made, but the amount of information I have learned about the subject is substantial enough to believe that much smaller dosages of SN could be required to reach a peaceful CTB.
Would like to edit my original post but now I cant seem to.
Have you taken a look at the PDF on the website regarding inositol hexaphosphate and Methomoglobin?

M

marriedindeed

Aug 7, 2019
The NuTech Toronto video which references using Phytic-Acid as a dietary supplement was from October 2017.

Exit's Live Stream from July 2019 (18 months later) has a large section on SN:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/upload-of-exits-july-2019-live-stream.29291

However, in this Live Stream Dr. Philip Nitschke makes no reference to Phytic Acid or a dietary supplement.

Also, there is no mention of a Phytic Acid or a dietary supplement in the December 2019 PPeH:

Instead, the PPeH talks about using the H2 antagonist Cimetidine to increase the effectiveness of SN.

NB: In some countries (not including mine) Cimetidine is an over the counter medication, e.g. Tagament.

The advantage of Cimetidine over Phytic-Acid as a dietary supplement is you do not have to plan your CTB a week in advance, not to mention not having to wait "4 to 6 hours after meals and about 30 minutes before eating" to maximise the effect, you just take 800mg 40 mins before consuming the SN.

While the use of Phytic Acid may have the same effect as Cimetidine, it seems Phytic Acid is no longer in "fashion" with Exit.

Last edited:
deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
Would like to edit my original post but now I cant seem to.
Have you taken a look at the PDF on the website regarding inositol hexaphosphate and Methomoglobin?
Yes, I'm currently reading up on it and attempting to form a full understanding on the article. When my thoughts are finished, I'll make a post in this thread about the information that the article offers. Which I can tell you now, the article is absolutely amazing so I praise you for finding it. It really helps support the practical use the IP6 supplement.
The NuTech Toronto video which references using Phytic-Acid as a dietary supplement was from October 2017.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/upload-of-exits-july-2019-live-stream.29291

However, in this Live Stream Dr. Philip Nitschke makes no reference to Phytic Acid or a dietary supplement.

Also, there is no mention of a Phytic Acid or a dietary supplement in the December 2019 PPeH:

Instead, the PPeH talks about using the H2 antagonist Cimetidine to increase the effectiveness of SN.

NB: In some countries (not including mine) Cimetidine is an over the counter medication, e.g. Tagament.

The advantage of Cimetidine over Phytic-Acid as a dietary supplement is you do not have to plan your CTB a week in advance, not to mention not having to wait "4 to 6 hours after meals and about 30 minutes before eating" to maximise the effect, you just take 800mg 40 mins before consuming the SN.

While the use of Phytic Acid may have the same effect as Cimetidine, it seems Phytic Acid is no longer in "fashion" with Exit.
Cimetidine and Phytic Acid have different mechanisms. Please refer to my original thread for a great understanding of the difference.
A summary would be that Cimetidine neutralizes the pH of the stomach, allowing for more SN to be absorbed into the blood system without being converted into table salt inside the stomach.
Where as, Phytic Acid inhibits the enzyme Methmeglobin Reductase, which is responsible for counteracting the deadly effects of SN. By inhibiting (or stopping) the enzyme, we effectively can speed up the time of effectiveness.

Last edited:
Reactions: dras23 and WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Yes, I'm currently reading up on it and attempting to form a full understanding on the article. When my thoughts are finished, I'll make a post in this thread about the information that the article offers. Which I can tell you now, the article is absolutely amazing so I praise you for finding it. It really helps support the practical use the IP6 supplement.
I knew it would be useful :)
I wonder if I should just make a new thread as a final draft since I can't edit this one.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
@deathbyginger Do you think it would be better to keep this thread or re-make a new one?

Terminally ill

Terminally ill

May 27, 2019

I cannot open any of the files for some reason. Was anybody able to view these?