• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Has anyone researched Phenobarbital lethal doses?

• Total voters
P

Paul

Feb 15, 2019
Hello all, I'm looking for some insight on Phenobarbital overdose.

Phenobarbital is a barbiturate used mainly for epilepsy seizures and in extreme cases of insomnia or anxiety.

It also used here in Italy where I'm located for the treatment of epileptic seizures in dogs.

I've been researching this as a serene CTB for some time, but would like to know if anyone else has information regarding lethal dosage.

I have accumulated about 19 grams (133 pills) thus far but would like to know if anyone knows the body weight to gram ratio needed.

Adding alcohol to the mix greatly increases its potency.

Reactions: ProntoFim and AngelGirl
Morpheus

Morpheus

Student
Dec 3, 2018
12.6 grams is suitable for those up to 178 lbs.

• Hmph!
Reactions: fister and AngelGirl
D

Deleted member 4993

Phenobarbital - Wikipedia
Phenobarbital, also known as phenobarbitone or phenobarb, is a medication recommended by the World Health Organization for the treatment of certain types of epilepsy in developing countries. In the developed world it ...

X

Xerox

Jan 3, 2019
@Paul You're welcome. See the PPeH, 2018. The supplier (A), a medical professional.

C

Cromulus

Apr 20, 2018
@Paul You're welcome. See the PPeH, 2018. The supplier (A), a medical professional.
That's pentobarbital dude

Reactions: Delia, not_a_robot, fister and 2 others
P

Paul

Feb 15, 2019
What I've gathered from my research, mainly the "Lost all hope" website is:

"What does not appear high on the list of drug related deaths is barbiturates. Although a number of barbiturates are highly lethal, the reason they don't appear highly on the tables of drug related deaths is that they are now rarely prescribed, and extremely difficult to obtain without a prescription."

• Phenobarb (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenobarbital) is also cited to be lethal, but can take several hours to be effective, so use in combination with a drug that induces sleep is sensible. Nitschke and Stewart1 do mention this method, although it is not widely commented on as a popular suicide method.

From the "Peaceful Pill Handbook":

"Pentobarb and Phenobarb - Confusing Names
    Nembutal is the commercial or trade name for the barbiturate whose chemical name is pentobarbital ('pent-o-barb-it- al'). This drug is different to another barbiturate called phénobarbital. Phénobarbital is a slow-acting drug, used predominantly as an anti-convulsant to stablise people suffering from epilepsy. While phenobarb can be lethal in overdose, it has a much slower action than Nembutal and is not an ideal method for self-deliverance. These two barbiturates should not be confused."

PHENObarbital is slow acting, but it is lethal. Margaux Hemingway died this way, and others as well, easy to locate on internet.

Since it is slow acting what can I do aside from adding alcohol and Xanax to the mix to fall asleep, to CTB.

A phenobarbital overdose can cause coma and make your breathing shallow to the point of it ceasing, but if I try this method I need suggestions on how to render it effective.

Thanks.

Phenobarbital has been used for

Reactions: Max Castilho
P

Paul

Feb 15, 2019
I also found this information:

"Toxic effects have been reported from a dose of 8 mg/kg unless the person is tolerant due to addiction. Addicts have been known to utilize 1g/day. Development of cardiac arrest has been reported in 0.5% of acute overdoses of barbiturates [1]. The mean lethal dose in adults, based on the data from several handbooks, was 7.8 g, and minimal lethal dose was 4.8 g [2]."

From this source: http://www.acutetox.eu/pdf_human_short/14-Phenobarbital revised.pdf

And this case report on how a patient who took twice the lethal dose was effectively treated and "saved".

Apparently he had built a high tolerance for the drug:

https://clinmedjournals.org/article...logy-and-renal-care-jcnrc-4-034.php?jid=jcnrc

"38-year-old man admitted with phenobarbital overdose from emergency department. He took 189 tablets of 100 mg cumulative dose of 18.9 gram taken at unknown time."

What I don't get is their math. How can 189 tablets of 100mg equal 18.9grams? It must be a typo, it must be 189 tablets of 10mg.

Reactions: jake3d
X

Xerox

Jan 3, 2019
@Paul Sorry for the incorrect info. You should check out PPeH 2018 October. Your question is addressed throughout.

D

Deleted member 4993

There are a thousand milligrams in a gram

189 x 100mg = 18900 mg = 18.9 g

Reactions: ProntoFim, fister and Paul
P

Paul

Feb 15, 2019
There are a thousand milligrams in a gram

189 x 100mg = 18900 mg = 18.9 g

Thank you for clearing that. I've been using a faulty app to convert all this time without actually rationalizing that 1 gram equals 1,000mg.

If my mind wasn't so fogged up I might have even made the simple "mili=thousand" connection on my own.

I'm fucked. It has taken me 5 months to hoard 133, 15mg pills, convinced I had 19 grams, I only barely have 2 grams.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, Soul, jake3d and 2 others
X

Xerox

Jan 3, 2019
:( I'm sorry, @Paul. I understand the brain fog.

Reactions: jake3d, Seaghost, Paul and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 4993

I am so sorry @Paul bless ya

Reactions: Seaghost, Xerox and Paul
P

Paul

Feb 15, 2019
I feel like such an idiot. God, this nightmare is never going to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, letmeseethedeath and Xerox
D

Deleted member 4993

Your not alone there are many here who are struggling.
That's small consolation I realise but there is support here.

Reactions: dras23, jake3d, letmeseethedeath and 4 others
TrinTrinTram

TrinTrinTram

Chaser Of Eternal Peace
Jul 27, 2019
Ive got phenobarb pills from a vet, over 2000 mg... im questioning if that in combination with a bottle (750ml) of 100 proof vodka is enough for a 250lbs female with a history of drugs. Anybody have advice?

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Ive got phenobarb pills from a vet, over 2000 mg... im questioning if that in combination with a bottle (750ml) of 100 proof vodka is enough for a 250lbs female with a history of drugs. Anybody have advice?
Seeing that 7 was posted for ~180lb I'd say youd want at least 5 more grams. Alcohol will increase the effects but not enough to make 2g reliable. Also antiemetics might be a good idea. GABA drug tolerance (like alcohol, barbiturates, benzos) will all increase the required amount for lethality

Reactions: jake3d and TrinTrinTram
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019

2000mg are 2 grms. Is it?.
In two words,..... not ....in three....An epic fail or a good nap.
You can choose what you want.

Reactions: jake3d and TrinTrinTram
TrinTrinTram

TrinTrinTram

Chaser Of Eternal Peace
Jul 27, 2019
2000mg are 2 grms. Is it?.
In two words,..... not ....in three....An epic fail or a good nap.
You can choose what you want.
Damn. Ok, thats not hard to remedy. I think ive got abput another 2000mg or more stashed somewhere. My dog was epileptic, so i had plenty on hand.
Seeing that 7 was posted for ~180lb I'd say youd want at least 5 more grams. Alcohol will increase the effects but not enough to make 2g reliable. Also antiemetics might be a good idea. GABA drug tolerance (like alcohol, barbiturates, benzos) will all increase the required amount for lethality
Ok, thanks. Im bad at conversions so i wasnt sure.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, Thanatos and jake3d
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Damn. Ok, thats not hard to remedy. I think ive got abput another 2000mg or more stashed somewhere. My dog was epileptic, so i had plenty on hand.

You will need 20 g. of pheno. could to do a try with less, but from 10 to 15.
If you have drugs high tolerance, be careful, wacht out that.

Luminal is easy to get it in the markets of darknet.

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I have 35 g of phenobarbital. But I'm afraid to use it because I doubt that as a result I will die, and not just fall into a coma for a few days (I don't live alone, they will find me)

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I have 35 g of phenobarbital. But I'm afraid to use it because I doubt that as a result I will die, and not just fall into a coma for a few days (I don't live alone, they will find me)

If you have really that, you are a dead man walking.

The only advantage is that you can not swallow it, and I will not to be who say you how do it
Be careful and thinking always in a positive way.

• Hugs
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I have tried this twice, obviously with naff all success.

First one was aprox 14grms, was sadly found after 16hrs & due to the circumstances i was unable to have a nice drink to wash it down. Would have worked though as needed to be ventilated asap & metabolic acidosis was well on its way to popping my clogs for me. Spent 2 weeks in a coma, fucking weird thing to try to recover from mentally.
Second one should have been 18grms but i threw up a tad after taking them, so unknown amount, was found 3-5 days later & spent another 10 days in icu in a coma.

As methods go it works, i found it very pleasant (if you wish to read to read more that i have written about it in different threads then i suggest doing a search of my posts as i sadly do not have the energy to type this all again at the mo)

You will need at a minimum 36hrs undisturbed, if possible i would if done again add an anti emetic, specially if i was planning on having a drink as well. If my memory serves me correct (which with the above two coma's maybe a little off) i think Midazolam was recommend, well i know i had those lovely blue pills & would have been following a recipe so it must have been in there back in 06.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dee38, Soul, Mbound and 1 other person
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
If you have really that, you are a dead man walking.

The only advantage is that you can not swallow it, and I will not to be who say you how do it
Be careful and thinking always in a positive way.

I was thinking of taking 20 g + antiemetics + alcohol.

The problem is that I do not live alone, and it is very slowly absorbed and acts.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018

The problem is that I do not live alone, and it is very slowly absorbed and acts.

See what i put above, you will need a min of 36hrs for any guarantee of success, yes you may be dead after 24hrs, & i only just made 16hrs but i would imagine 24hrs at a push if you were lucky as apposed to 36hrs for a surer bet.

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
If pheno really is available in sufficient doses on DNM, then maybe that's my ticket out.

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
See what i put above, you will need a min of 36hrs for any guarantee of success, yes you may be dead after 24hrs, & i only just made 16hrs but i would imagine 24hrs at a push if you were lucky as apposed to 36hrs for a surer bet.

Something can strengthen, accelerate P? Alcohol I mentioned, benzos maybe?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019

Well, see you determined to cross the line which it's always a very bad new.

Honestly and respectfully.

Do not mind if you're living alone or not, go to a lonely place, inside car, a tunnel.........any lonely place is fine. Maybe you should think about to whom leaving alone, but It's your matter.

About absortion speed, Yes, you're right.............Pheno is the barbiturate slower until the end.
Guess about scary, fears, bad feelings, even regrets...........are issues totally got over for you. Could be several hours
Add it a benzo to sleep and morphine sulfate for any pain. 10 and 3 for instance.

After that, sadly you'll fly away.

Whatever thing you want to do, do it safely,.......... but best thing, believe me, always will to be do not do it.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless and Alan James