• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Has anyone researched Phenobarbital lethal doses?

• Total voters
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
As methods go it works, i found it very pleasant

I tried a little earlier to find out what it tastes like and what it feels like. The sensations were wonderful, perfect, very pleasant and calm, I never felt better myself.

• Love
Reactions: ProntoFim and Soul
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I tried a little earlier to find out what it tastes like and what it feels like. The sensations were wonderful, perfect, very pleasant and calm, I never felt better myself.

And I am wondering............or doing to try to wonder.
What is kind of sensations that expected you from one barbiturate. I guess, one single pill. Taste same than an aspirin.
Exactly, these are their functions.
have you any idea about feelings when you try to swallow 20 grms, about two hundred pills?.
I made a mistake, sorry. You are not going to cross any line, well just the pedestian crossing.

I am very glad. Really. One guy more alive.

O

Ob2knowb

Jul 3, 2019
I haven't but I live with a pharmacist so maybe I'll ask him. He knows my tendencies but he also knows how curious I am about medications so maybe it'll go well maybe I'll end up committed :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d and Soul
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I have tried this twice, obviously with naff all success.

First one was aprox 14grms, was sadly found after 16hrs & due to the circumstances i was unable to have a nice drink to wash it down. Would have worked though as needed to be ventilated asap & metabolic acidosis was well on its way to popping my clogs for me. Spent 2 weeks in a coma, fucking weird thing to try to recover from mentally.
Second one should have been 18grms but i threw up a tad after taking them, so unknown amount, was found 3-5 days later & spent another 10 days in icu in a coma.

As methods go it works, i found it very pleasant (if you wish to read to read more that i have written about it in different threads then i suggest doing a search of my posts as i sadly do not have the energy to type this all again at the mo)

You will need at a minimum 36hrs undisturbed, if possible i would if done again add an anti emetic, specially if i was planning on having a drink as well. If my memory serves me correct (which with the above two coma's maybe a little off) i think Midazolam was recommend, well i know i had those lovely blue pills & would have been following a recipe so it must have been in there back in 06.

Holy shit I'm sorry, that sounds very traumatic. Found 3-5 days later???? Damn.

I couldn't ever go 36 hours off the grid without people sounding the alarms. They'd be searching my bank history seeing what hotel I was at, calling the police and shit...ugh. Sometimes people's understandable love and concern can feel like a straight jacket.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Something can strengthen, accelerate P? Alcohol I mentioned, benzos maybe?

From my hazy memory, bearing in mind all this was back in 06-07 & i haven't looked at the recipe since. Alcohol was recommended to potentiate the pheno but with the warning that it will increase your chances of throwing up, cause believe me just the process of chucking 200+ pills down your throat is enough to induce feelings of nausea.

From my recollection the Midazolam was recommended as it knocks you out super fast + i think some longer acting benzo.

Holy shit I'm sorry, that sounds very traumatic. Found 3-5 days later???? Damn.

I couldn't ever go 36 hours off the grid without people sounding the alarms. They'd be searching my bank history seeing what hotel I was at, calling the police and shit...ugh. Sometimes people's understandable love and concern can feel like a straight jacket.

Thanks M, back in those days it was fairly easy if i bided my time to find a window of opportunity. Only real downside of the 3-5days was it left me with a pressure sore that took 6 months of daily dressing changes to heal.

Nowdays i am a serious billy no mates so my greater problem is how to make sure my body doesn't turn super nasty before someone (god knows who) finally comes looking for my sorry ass.

I honestly understand how having people who care can feel like a straight jacket, but from a person who now has no family who give a toss or even a friend, i wish i still had something, anything. But hey thats just me i guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
How did you get your hands on it?

If it is i you are asking, then back in those days of the early 2000's a thing called offshore pharmacies were all over the clear web & after a little research on forums of the time you could work out who was safe & order to your hearts content.

Sadly over time things change, clear web stuff gets shut down, only scammers remain, the dodgy web started up, the rest is history, it may only be 12yrs ago but boy has a lot changed for the worse.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I have tried this twice, obviously with naff all success.

First one was aprox 14grms, was sadly found after 16hrs & due to the circumstances i was unable to have a nice drink to wash it down. Would have worked though as needed to be ventilated asap & metabolic acidosis was well on its way to popping my clogs for me. Spent 2 weeks in a coma, fucking weird thing to try to recover from mentally.
Second one should have been 18grms but i threw up a tad after taking them, so unknown amount, was found 3-5 days later & spent another 10 days in icu in a coma.

As methods go it works, i found it very pleasant (if you wish to read to read more that i have written about it in different threads then i suggest doing a search of my posts as i sadly do not have the energy to type this all again at the mo)

You will need at a minimum 36hrs undisturbed, if possible i would if done again add an anti emetic, specially if i was planning on having a drink as well. If my memory serves me correct (which with the above two coma's maybe a little off) i think Midazolam was recommend, well i know i had those lovely blue pills & would have been following a recipe so it must have been in there back in 06.

Until now I had not seen this.
Firstly, Sorry for your bad experience.
If you use these amounts of pheno, you exactly got that, a coma. Did you read something about pheno?, a little reasearch about because it's hard to believe you make these mistakes. I would rather to think all about you tell is a fiction story but I have to trust that is true.

It is a important matter to do it in a safely way. Since past century is written. Currently pheno is recommended as alternative to seconal and nembutal, in high doses and adding an anaesthetic and besides an sedative. It is a prescripcion made by meds.

IMHO it is enough reckless.

Reactions: ProntoFim and NotWhatIExpected
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Until now I had not seen this.
Firstly, Sorry for your bad experience.
If you use these amounts of pheno, you exactly got that, a coma. Did you read something about pheno?, a little reasearch about because it's hard to believe you make these mistakes. I would rather to think all about you tell is a fiction story but I have to trust that is true.

It is a important matter to do it in a safely way. Since past century is written. Currently pheno is recommended as alternative to seconal and nembutal, in high doses and adding an anaesthetic and besides an sedative. It is a prescripcion made by meds.

IMHO it is enough reckless.

Thank you for your reply.

I am neither an idiot or a lier & you clearly know nothing as you obviously didn't take the time to read what else i had written about it as suggested.
I have no idea how the cocktail may have been tweaked since, but i sure as hell know i did the research beforehand.

As for what i took just amounting to a coma, you seem to miss the point that it works by putting you into a coma (GCS3 amounts to dead without life support) & that suppress's your ability to breath, leading to hypoxia & death. Thank you & goodnight.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Thank you for your reply.

I am neither an idiot or a lier & you clearly know nothing as you obviously didn't take the time to read what else i had written about it as suggested.
I have no idea how the cocktail may have been tweaked since, but i sure as hell know i did the research beforehand.

As for what i took just amounting to a coma, you seem to miss the point that it works by putting you into a coma (GCS3 amounts to dead without life support) & that suppress's your ability to breath, leading to hypoxia & death. Thank you & goodnight.

You're welcome.

About an idiot or a lier. If you have understand on this way. I am so sorry, languages stuffs.

Yes I did. I have read all your posts in this thread.

No, I don't. I do not miss any point about comas or similars. Peaceful Pill Handbook is not a useful guide, IMO. And as I am seeing you need some help about pheno, so I am glad to try helping you.

I share the final exit, Look at chapter 25. I have an old edition, but not in english sorry, where it shows a barbiturates subject much more developed. If you want it, let me know.

Besides, If you going to follow doing attemps using Pheno, i share a 2016 recipe, with many details.

Maybe, If you had read something like that, You do not screw it up twice.

Add: Almost forget it. I wish you the best luck in your next self deliverance.

Attachments

• Final exit-ingles.pdf
    552.8 KB · Views: 38
  • George-Eighmey-G104-14-05-2016.pdf
    360.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Reactions: Alan James
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
You're welcome.

About an idiot or a lier. If you have understand on this way. I am so sorry, languages stuffs.

Yes I did. I have read all your posts in this thread.

No, I don't. I do not miss any point about comas or similars. Peaceful Pill Handbook is not a useful guide, IMO. And as I am seeing you need some help about pheno, so I am glad to try helping you.

I share the final exit, Look at chapter 25. I have an old edition, but not in english sorry, where it shows a barbiturates subject much more developed. If you want it, let me know.

Besides, If you going to follow doing attemps using Pheno, i share a 2016 recipe, with many details.

Maybe, If you had read something like that, You do not screw it up twice.

Add: Almost forget it. I wish you the best luck in your next self deliverance.

Thank you for you kind reply, i did mean a search of my post history where other threads on the subject have been answered by me in fuller detail.

Please do not insult a perfect stranger, would you walk up to a street juggler who fluffed a catch a tell them they screwed up to their face? i will give you the benefit of doubt over language for that one. You might also note that we are on a thread about doing research on said method & my contribution was that yes i had done & for the benefit of harm reduction briefly detailed said events & like i said all this was 12yrs ago so i have no interest in being told that i screwed up, as you know nothing about what happened back then or what research i would have consulted, then i suggest you stop trying to 'teach' me.

Thank you for the info but as i'm not on a thread asking for help with this then well guess what, it's not info i need.
But thanks again.

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
You never really know for sure who's lying or not on these things, particularly when it comes to barbiturates unfortunately

That said, barbiturates seem to take a long time from what I've read, which stinks

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Dont use phenobarbital.
Friend of mine is a chemist and he said it can take days before you die. So dont think you want to be in coma for 2 days

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Dont use phenobarbital.
Friend of mine is a chemist and he said it can take days before you die. So dont think you want to be in coma for 2 days
I guess if I had a ton of phenobarbital and nothing else and no one could find me I'd take it, although idk how awful the dehydration would be, but yeah otherwise Nembutal sounds like a lot better of a barbiturate

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Dont use phenobarbital.

Why?.

Pheno is perfectly reliable when you have not something better and that is Pentobarbital.
It is recommended by some associations to die with dignity to do a combo.
I am not agree with your chemist friend.

Reactions: ProntoFim
N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Why?.

Pheno is perfectly reliable when you have not something better and that is Pentobarbital.
Why?.

A combo of phenobarbital and pentobarbital? Or of phenobarbital and like a benzo or something?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
A combo of phenobarbital and pentobarbital? Or of phenobarbital and like a benzo or something?
first question....no I mean you could to use pheno instead of pento, pento is expensive, complicated to get it.....

second question, yes you could to do it.You have an example to make a combo using pheno, a benzo and a sedative....................three or four posts above.

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
first question....no I mean you could to use pheno instead of pento, pento is expensive, complicated to get it.....

second question, yes you could to do it.You have an example to make a combo using pheno, a benzo and a sedative....................three or four posts above.
Would it be very painful to just take phenobarbital?

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Why?.

Phenobarbital is slow acting and is not strong enough to kill fast. Even doctors of the euthanasia clinics do not use it. The reason why they dont use it because its not reliable.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Phenobarbital is slow acting and is not strong enough to kill fast. Even doctors of the euthanasia clinics do not use it. The reason why they dont use it because its not reliable.

I already know it, but I am saying whether there is not another better option and you want to use a barbiturate for avoid any kind of pain into the procedure....then Pheno is the best option.

If I had to trust on you,..... while Die with dignity Oregon, for instance, is saying the opposite what you are saying. No, sorry I won't.
Would it be very painful to just take phenobarbital?

No it wouldn't...................would be slower.
It is a barbiturate too, working on same way than any else barbiturate.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotWhatIExpected