• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P1nkamena

P1nkamena

Not Talking is what's going to kill me.
Oct 24, 2018
For all of those who think you'll go to hell when you die, what do you think it'll be like for you.

My personal hell would be very simple. I'd be in constant suspension via noose, with all the people i've hurt in my lifetime telling me deserve to suffer, because i do deserve to suffer.

Reactions: Paloma, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Wolfjob_dayjob
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Regular life is doing a pretty good job of feeling hellish. Imagine being trapped in this body for all eternity....

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ignominia, Morbid Cam and 7 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Never again.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, your pathologist, Maravillosa and 4 others
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Schopenhauer
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Being violated repeatedly. Feeling scared and helpless like that.. Then maybe even seeing inside the mind of the sick fucks that hurt people like that.

or customer service desk at best buy. But humans can habituate to a lot so i don't know haha..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer, Lizzie S. and 2 others
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
first I would have to go to school naked every day to be humiliated and embarrassed by everyone constantly. I do not have to say that bullying is included because that's what I'm talking about.
physical violence must also be a sufferer, but I think hell for me would be like this.im not saying that it's some kind of karma, I did not bully anyone, it would only be the worst way to drive me crazy.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and your pathologist
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Waking up in bed, in another reality, realizing every time you dream it's another whole lifetime of fucked up reality.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Wolfjob_dayjob and ignominia
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
In my personal Hell, I would be eternally alone and remorseful with voices mocking me, with Heaven perpetually just beyond my grasp. May God forgive all my sins and keep me far away from Hell!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Ashpac, Schopenhauer and 2 others
Prime

Prime

A Nihilist
Oct 25, 2018
I have absolutely no idea. Even if I had some idea, it would be absolutely irrevelant 'cause I am too stupid to speculate what hell would be like, if there is one.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, your pathologist and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
It would be like one of my dreams where I'm at work and everything is off in a weird twilight zone kind of way and as I'm working everything starts to go wrong. Like one thing after another, the stress keeps building and building, and I realize it's just going to continue to get worse and worse in every way with no hope of getting out of the situation or it getting better.

Reactions: Paloma and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
Ooh ooh I got one.

Being by myself imortally, in a post apocalyptic world.

And there arent even any zombies/predators to eat me.
Because you know, naturally at a certain point, youd throw yourself at a mountain lion.

Reactions: P1nkamena, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt and 1 other person