• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
At the beginning of the vid I thought the big guy himself would be the guinea pig.

And said "Yeah right, with the big round neck like yours you're deemed for success".

But when I saw the girl, I said "WTF? With such low weight and neck of a chicken, how would she accomplish?".

If there wasnt a disclaimer that everything was real, I'd have thought its all staged.

Inspiring! Practice, practice, practice.

Reactions: Broken, Final Escape, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
what is that black thing on the blonde girl's neck? rope or belt?
and if they hadn't saved her, how long would it have taken after shaking starts?
Good questions! I want to no the answers to these as well

Reactions: Final Escape, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
What rope? What knot are they using? When they rush in to save here they get the rope off easily?

therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I was scared shitless about hanging myself but this gives me a bit of comfort... will be trying it in the next few days

Reactions: imdone1, Tiredsotired, Kikoo Loool and 7 others
J Tizzle

J Tizzle

Dec 7, 2018
The idea of hanging myself always sounded awful, but after this video, it seems like a good method! Never heard of the siphon effect. Good to know, thanks!

Reactions: Tiredsotired, Kikoo Loool, Broken and 6 others
piratemaverick

piratemaverick

Nov 8, 2018
Those here on SS venting "I CANNOT EVEN pass out !!!!!!!" VS Those happy people who are just experimenting out of boredom but actually died
Lmfao right???

Reactions: Broken, lv-gras, therhydler and 1 other person
M

Marc

Nov 3, 2018
Wow it seems much more peaceful than i had expected. I'm reconsidering now. Thanks for the video!

Reactions: Tiredsotired, Kikoo Loool, balancingaqt and 5 others
Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
Cool video. Thanks for sharing. I'm just wondering why they cut cameras just before the tremors set in on her? Not saying it's fake just don't see why they'd do that and potentially raise suspicion on how long it actually takes.

Reactions: Donewith_, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Looks like th eperfect wy to leave this world forever

Reactions: Tiredsotired, lv-gras, therhydler and 3 others
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

Eventhough it is supposedly for saving people from dying from autoerotic asphyxiation, these people gave us a near perfect resource for hanging ourselves properly. Thank them.

In all my experiences with strangulation/hanging I have only ever gotten to the "tingly hot face feeling" that after I released the pressure turned into the "hot wave flush all over my face". I can only imagine that if I would've kept going longer my vision would've turned black and I pass out immediately.

That was because I was not applying the pressure properly. Only with my hands or a ratchet strap which didn't work. Never had the balls to go for it. One time I hadn't eaten for a long time and stood up quickly and felt the same tingly hot flush feeling and almost passed out. I smashed into a cabinet and didn't fall. So I was close to passing out.

What do you think of this video? Anyone experienced this? What were your experiences with passing out?

Please share, we need to share this info for each other.

I am going to play around with this. Will update if I am still alive.

therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Has anyone here tried this and failed to pass out? Were you at least close? It looks so easy almost too good to be true...

Reactions: imdone1, Final Escape, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Kev

Kev

Student
Aug 18, 2018
and if they hadn't saved her, how long would it have taken after shaking starts?

It looks like a choke collar or Martingale collar. Essentially it's a training collar for dogs that frequently pull on their leash that tightens the more pressure is applied, discouraging them from pulling.

Death usually occurs within 20 minutes after unconsciousness/blood loss.

Reactions: LADY007, Tiredsotired, Ἡγησίας and 4 others
E

Essie

Student
Oct 20, 2018
It looks like a choke collar or Martingale collar. Essentially it's a training collar for dogs that frequently pull on their leash that tightens the more pressure is applied, discouraging them from pulling.

Death usually occurs within 20 minutes after unconsciousness/blood loss.

Thank you very much! I asked this question in its own thread a few days ago and don't think there were any replies. Do you think there are any advantages to using one of these collars to a regular slip knot noose in terms of lethality? I never used a collar like this on my dog so am not sure IRL how they work but am reading the concept.

Reactions: Final Escape, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Morpheus

Morpheus

Student
Dec 3, 2018
You can use a the insides of a cervical foam collar. It has support inside that presses on the side. Put it on first then the rope. Tighten.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, pleasethistime, Final Escape and 1 other person
DesperateChallenge

DesperateChallenge

Oct 25, 2018
Thanks for this video. It is making me reconsider this method as it didn't look too painful. Just need to figure out how to take a good slip knot and find a place to do it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Final Escape and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Makes u want to try this. Suddenly a bunch of us will be gone in the next few weeks lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: LADY007, Tiredsotired, Kikoo Loool and 2 others
monobun

monobun

Void
Dec 10, 2018
It looks so damn peaceful. I'm definitely doing something wrong. Well, practice it is. Will update if I'm still here.

Reactions: LADY007, imdone1, Tiredsotired and 6 others
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
I weigh 68kg (150lbs), my height is 170cm (5ft 7in). I live in a nice apartment and it's a brand new complex. (Maybe that's relevant because the supports and wood are new) Will my weight be supported by my door frame?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Has anyone here tried this and failed to pass out? Were you at least close? It looks so easy almost too good to be true...
I've come back to this a couple times now, and I'm struck by the contrast between how easy partial looks in this video and how many failed attempts I have read of here on ss.

All I can think is that the only reason it works so well in this video is because the woman knows from the beginning that she has people there who won't let her die, so she just relaxes into it. No fear, no survival instinct to overcome. It's just a demonstration --a game.

For the rest of us, we're too tense, and our SI is primed to save us from the instant we put the noose around our neck. The very last adrenaline-charged neuron firing in our minds will know we are trying to die and be fighting us.

Which argues in favor of a heavy-duty dose of some sort of anxiolytic being a worthwhile addition to the protocol for partial.

Reactions: letmegetout, Maksimka Ai, Kikoo Loool and 10 others
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I've come back to this a couple times now, and I'm struck by the contrast between how easy partial looks in this video and how many failed attempts I have read of here on ss.

All I can think is that the only reason it works so well in this video is because the woman knows from the beginning that she has people there who won't let her die, so she just relaxes into it. No fear, no survival instinct to overcome. It's just a demonstration --a game.

For the rest of us, we're too tense, and our SI is primed to save us from the instant we put the noose around our neck. The very last adrenaline-charged neuron firing in our minds will know we are trying to die and be fighting us.

Which argues in favor of a heavy-duty dose of some sort of anxiolytic being a worthwhile addition to the protocol for partial.

I know
What yoy mean but once she's unconscious I don't think her body fights it any differently

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
So if you have a rope around your neck when the siphon effect happens is it possible to wake up from convulsions?
You won't thrash about then? Would everyone react like her?

Morpheus

Morpheus

Student
Dec 3, 2018
Keep in mind, she's very thin. Her drop is clean. She has padding on. So, no. Unfortunately. I'm only here in crazy hope someone wants to meet, like, today since I am in a nightmare. I, you, keep tryna make Karla happen. I've pretty much memorized that vid. I'm in an existenstial crisis .
Sorry to ramble.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 1 other person
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I never felt a hot sensation on my face. Just numbness and weakness. Always stood back up when it felt like I was lightheaded and ready to fall.

M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
How can I set up this up in my apartment?

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 2 others
muretax

muretax

Alien
Nov 13, 2018
This video is honestly so freaking helpful and I'm happy you posted it

Reactions: imdone1, Tiredsotired, Kikoo Loool and 4 others
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Would a larger person react the same as the girl in the video?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and therhydler
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Keep in mind, she's very thin. Her drop is clean. She has padding on. So, no. Unfortunately. I'm only here in crazy hope someone wants to meet, like, today since I am in a nightmare. I, you, keep tryna make Karla happen. I've pretty much memorized that vid. I'm in an existenstial crisis .
Sorry to ramble.
So you think a larger person would react different?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
nice video...seems pretty easy

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Morpheus

Morpheus

Student
Dec 3, 2018
The video portrays it to be so easy. IDK why it can't work. But, I will tell you this. If you persist to try, you will get petechia, as I have right now. In addition to the horrible knowledge that you can't get the f outta here.

Reactions: Tiredsotired, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others