qw3rty259

qw3rty259

๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–Œ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–™ ๐•ท๐–†๐–Ÿ๐–ž ๐•ต๐–š๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–โœจ
Jun 19, 2023
SI is so strong that it stops people from CTBing themselves long after they've reached the point when their life is a clear net negative.
And why do you even think that it's due to SI? There can be a lot of reasons to this instead of just "SI". Even if a person is at a lowest point in their life that doesn't necessarily mean they want to die. They can low-key hope to get better or for something good to happen. And a lot of other things get into play too, like a background of a person and their beliefs.

Everyone's threshold is different. As I said, they don't feel enough pain in their life if they don't see the prospect of pain during act of suicide and the nothingness after it more attractive than the continuation of living in their current circumstances.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aim
M

mswhite

Aug 10, 2023
I had the rope ready to hang myself and the voice in my head just switched and said "you're a beloved child of God."

Im deeply spiritual/religious so it made me stop in that moment. My SI have not completely disappeared, but I haven't tried anything serious (just self harm) in the past few weeks