Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
People don't give a shit unless they "need to", they basically do nothing to help until they worry it'd make them a "bad person".

Who else is familiar with that certain tone of voice. Where they're acting nice and "being a good person", but you can tell, they're just covering their ass. Mother scolds with real emotion, she means it when she speaks about how much I suck, but then she feels like caring is "necessary", then she gives that deliberate voice of "oh, I care", and holds back almost everything for a facade of "motherhood". At least she isn't a literal demon, she can care and love genuinely, but just not for me.

Honestly, such mirages are supposed to be "enough". I should be content in this nice society, these nice people, the nice environment I was in, but alike a nice guy, it's only skin-deep and shallow. While it's alright for a girl to reject a nice guy, I'm the one in the wrong for being incontent with this nice society. I should just "Be Thankful".

Thankfulness... A wholesome concept sadly used for gaslighting when your not literally starving to death. It's not exactly about being greatfull for all you have, but in appreciating having what really matters. I can say I don't have much to be thankful for, because there's so little in my life that really matters, apart from the bare minimum of being not-dead.

Honestly it's weird how people say my life's good because it isn't bad. Or because of all this stuff that I won't mind if it never existed.

Ahh.... It the kind of thing mother and etc. would gaslight me into thinking I'n the only one who feels this way, and how I'm wrong, but that's such a blatent lie.

Reactions: starrvingstar, Pancake, Sluggish_Slump and 3 others
A

Aplev

Oct 16, 2021
You are definitely not the only one that feels this way. Life could be so much better. Why do I have to content with my situation? Just because it'll make me feel better? And why I gotta be content, while others get all the best out of life? I find it very hypocritical when people say 'be thankful' and they themselves aren't thankful with what they get, they always want more. Just because they can, they get all the best out of life, without thinking not everyone gets the same chances, and then they shout: 'go get more'. At any rate, I think there are things no one will ever get. For example, inconditional love. I think that's something many of us want, but I find it to be unexistent, at least in this world. So in that sense, they don't get much more than us. I think at some point, human desires are unachievable, and everyone ends up with only whatever they were given, content or not, enough or not.

Reactions: Archness
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
People don't give a shit unless they "need to", they basically do nothing to help until they worry it'd make them a "bad person".

Who else is familiar with that certain tone of voice. Where they're acting nice and "being a good person", but you can tell, they're just covering their ass. Mother scolds with real emotion, she means it when she speaks about how much I suck, but then she feels like caring is "necessary", then she gives that deliberate voice of "oh, I care", and holds back almost everything for a facade of "motherhood".
Yes, that's the thing about normies. They act like the picture in their heads of "mother". Or whatever they think they're supposed to be

That probably explains impostor syndrome. When we're afraid others will discover we're not the picture. Like zombies slowly realizing you're not a zombie

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Yes, that's the thing about normies.
Ugh, normies. I don't get them, are they really ok just being a cog in the machine? Just cons00ming? It seems like society itself became more-and-more detached from "the real", creating it's own "social reality". The general population, and "normies", for how invested they are in this low-teir society, are a bit detached, rejecting the real, of the external and internal world, in favor of the "social reality".

Reactions: SexyIncél