• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Juan

Sep 11, 2018
I want to die but I still little concerned about how peaceful is the nem method I have evriting but I feel nervous about not ne to peacefully and go bad .I want to know if someone have the opportunity of see someone drink nem and go to sleep I see video in you tube but the medication they drink on the video is diferent is not nem from a veterinarian I only want to know if is same if someone can help and put videos or answer.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
N is the best way to go. That stuff is like gold to us. A guaranteed peaceful death! Unfortunately me and many others can't obtain it right now. 20g and you will be pass out peacefully within minutes. Death will occur like a half an hour later.

onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
N is the best way to go. That stuff is like gold to us. A guaranteed peaceful death! Unfortunately me and many others can't obtain it right now. 20g and you will be pass out peacefully within minutes. Death will occur like a half an hour later.

N... followed by nitrogen/argon as second best. Helium third. Of course I am only being protective of my chosen method :P

But yeah, not everyone has access to N unfortunately

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
I want to die but I still little concerned about how peaceful is the nem method I have evriting but I feel nervous about not ne to peacefully and go bad .I want to know if someone have the opportunity of see someone drink nem and go to sleep I see video in you tube but the medication they drink on the video is diferent is not nem from a veterinarian I only want to know if is same if someone can help and put videos or answer.
It is the same experience as shown in the assisted suicide / Dignitas videos, as long as you can get all of it down. You may not fall asleep instantly, but it will be quick.

Take care, Juan. I hope you can get the peace you are looking for.

s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018

The recommended dose is 9-12g. There are no reported failures at this dose, provided they were not interrupted and 'saved'. I don't think you could do 20g, unless you bought the higher concentration version from the new supplier. 20g in standard form is almost 350ml (like 1 and 1/2 standard cups), more than a can of coke and would be very nearly impossible to drink it all.

Only the higher concentration form, 2 bottles would be more like 24+g and much more in price too. At least $1,620 US plus fees so pretty unrealistic for most. Only 66ml though so 2 shot glasses would be great if funds weren't an issue.