• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
I've seen death rattle be talked about a little bit on here, but that's specifically for SN, how loud do you think the death rattle for partial would be, if any at all? I assume that there would be at least some noise, since you can still technically breathe, it's just your arteries being blocked which causes the hypoxia. The only partial video I've seen didn't have sound, and I don't really want to watch any more to have to find out if I don't have to.

So, if anyone has any information about this please let me know, I've been looking at various sources but haven't heard anyone speak about the death rattle noise. The main concern noise wise seems to be thrashing instead.

Reactions: worthIess
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
IDK in your case of partial hanging. But what I will say is that I've personally witnessed 3 people in my life take their last breaths in this world, and I did not hear a "death rattle" from any of them.

UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
An NSFL video I saw on Reddit a long time ago was a car crash involving two girls. In the video you can hear the "death rattle" and it is relatively quiet for the one girl who did have it. It's like a quivering noise, I doubt you'll hear a shriek or anything, but the noise is definitely alarming if someone were to hear it. Regardless, by that point, I think someone having death rattles is a goner. Hence, the name.

Those poor girls, that video did make me sad for some time.

• Informative
Reactions: lament.
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
From the videos it seems like it differs for everyone. There are ones that go shockingly quiet while others make sounds of chocking and stuff, some are louder than others. I never figured out why or how.

• Informative
Reactions: lament.