• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

idiotenby

May 4, 2024
I came on here because I wanted to see if other people know about other ways to pass without it just being OD. Like no noose, no gun, no medications. I've seen a lot of those aren't for sure. Like I've tried to drown but that's hard, and I've tried to overheat in my car but then someone came.. Also it's not hot enough rn. So anyways what other ways are out there?
Like tbh the only thing I enjoy is talking about killing myself rn. I want people to see me in blood but I also don't want to sit there overthinking like in usual methods ykyk

I

idiotenby

May 4, 2024
returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
Yeah I've thought about jumping, just gotta find a place with no people that's high enough

That's a stupidass response lol but thank you/pos
If it's into a body of water I recommend finding some place that is at least 200ft+. Best way is to hit the water head first. I don't know much about hard surfaces, so can't help you there. Good luck.

Reactions: idiotenby
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
Yeah I've thought about jumping, just gotta find a place with no people that's high enough

Don't be so literal then. There are people with autism here. Be more understanding and read the room.

I

idiotenby

May 4, 2024
Don't be so literal then. There are people with autism here. Be more understanding and read the room.
Bro I was joking that's why I put the tone indicator at the end. It's meant to help people who are autistic or have a hard time

Reactions: Linda
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
Bro I was joking that's why I put the tone indicator at the end. It's meant to help people who are autistic or have a hard time
😂 You ended what you said with /pos (piece of shit) 🤣

I

idiotenby

May 4, 2024
Ykw idc, I'm sorry
I'm not about to have a Reddit politics argument on a place where I wanna die. It was all a misunderstanding on something I was trying to joke on
😂 You ended what you said with /pos (piece of shit) 🤣
Pos means positive. Ive never seen people mean that. Ive literally seen what the abbreviations mean and pos is positive, and /j is joking /srs is serious /hj is half joke

Reactions: scarlet-pixie
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
Ykw idc, I'm sorry
I'm not about to have a Reddit politics argument on a place where I wanna die. It was all a misunderstanding on something I was trying to joke on

Pos means positive. Ive never seen people mean that. Ive literally seen what the abbreviations mean and pos is positive, and /j is joking /srs is serious /hj is half joke
Are you gen Z? "Pos" has always meant piece of shit.

I

idiotenby

May 4, 2024
Are you gen Z? "Pos" has always meant piece of shit.
No shit Sherlock I am gen Z. Who do you think uses these tone indicators. If you're gonna shit around about helping autistic people through text maybe update the lingo

Reactions: halleyscomet
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
No shit Sherlock I am gen Z. Who do you think uses these tone indicators. If you're gonna shit around about helping autistic people through text maybe update the lingo
What are tone indicators?