• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Oh dear, I hope he is free of his pain now.

• Aww..
Reactions: x-Ace-x, all_pointless and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Oh dear, I hope he is free of his pain now.
Same. They were so spirited. No meto,no prop.Puked,but perhaps leapt into the void nonetheless.
I just hope this wasn't an impetuous decision.
They arrived on the forum,asked a few questions,got whatever they could together,then went for it.
There's no way of knowing why,but I can only hope it wasn't a knee-jerk reaction to a transient circumstance.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Rest in peace. I hope you find yourself in a wonderful place free of all pain and hardships.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
User last seen wed .. but it could be a family member?

@PlateAchoes hope you are at peace no matter where you are

Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
User last seen wed .. but it could be a family member?

@PlateAchoes hope you are at peace no matter where you are
Oh,wow. Says Thursday for me. @PlateAchoes,I hope it's you.
Do tell us what happened that night.
You made such an impression upon me,that I've never forgotten.

Attachments

• 20200711_193910.jpg
    20200711_193910.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
Hey mate from the research that I've done an antiemetic is pretty darn important. But anyhoo all the best, go easy bro!

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
What does this mean?
"I'm starting my meto-less STAT dose in about 20 minutes"

@s3gfault has explained the meto part.
Meto-less (or metoless),meaning without meto.
The "STAT dose" is when you take SN according to the STAT method,outlined in Stan's Guide.
There's also a 48 hour protocol,also in Stan's Guide.
Hey mate from the research that I've done an antiemetic is pretty darn important. But anyhoo all the best, go easy bro!
PlateAchoes had Dramamine - an OTC anti sickness med (not very effective at all). They tried the best they could with what they had.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
It's just the difference in countries

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It says last seen Thursday which would be July 9.

I hope you are still here, we would love to hear from you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saed and all_pointless
P

PlateAchoes

May 10, 2020
This is his dad. How could he fail, with everyone supporting him here. I am trying to make sense of this group. There are literally hundreds of people missing my son. Fortunately he had made some videos which indicated his state of mind a few weeks prior to his death. But i still have to wonder, did the availability of information help sway his decision to take his own life?

• Love
Reactions: SGDynamite, Saed and aminend
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
This is his dad. How could he fail, with everyone supporting him here. I am trying to make sense of this group. There are literally hundreds of people missing my son. Fortunately he had made some videos which indicated his state of mind a few weeks prior to his death. But i still have to wonder, did the availability of information help sway his decision to take his own life?
Please accept my condolences . Honestly I'm jealous to ur son. He is ar peace now. I want to join him soon. How u found this forum.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
This community is here to support those like your son in his mental state. We never wish anyone to take their life or to suffer in life. He wasn't a member long here but anyone would have been his friend and talked to him about anything to help him cope. His suffering must have been immense.
i am so sorry for your loss and pray for you all.

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth, Brokenwithbpd, peacefulhorizons and 2 others
s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020

This is a pro-choice forum. While we wouldn't wish anyone to take their life, it is up to them to make that decision if they feel their suffering is greater than they can bear. Most people on this forum are suffering and we provide a safe space for them to talk to others, and information on how to go through with it if they so choose.

I'm sorry about your son, but if he was serious about leaving this world then he would have found a way irregardless of this existence of this forum. If anything we tried to provide him with the most comfort possible during his final hours.

• Love
HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
But i still have to wonder, did the availability of information help sway his decision to take his own life?
This site doesn't encourage decisions either for or against what a person has already made up in their own mind. Oftentimes, people feel alone and have no one to talk to that they feel would understand them. That's why this site is here as an outlet to vent and express their frustrations with whatever is going on in their life, an outlet to the pain they are experiencing if you will. I have no idea what you are going through but I am pretty sure this is what he wanted and he was not alone on his journey to his next adventure as I will not be alone on my transition to my next adventure. My sincerest hope is that you will find the strength to move forward as your son is at peace now. RIP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.