BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Would amitriptyline method work? Pretty sure it's not a controlled drug at least here in the UK and you can import 3 months supply worth.
Is that true? Didn't know that about N and the gaba receptors. I don't really wanna go by hanging, I just wanna drift off. If this is a viable method then I would really appreciate more details, where to acquire etc.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Is that true? Didn't know that about N and the gaba receptors. I don't really wanna go by hanging, I just wanna drift off. If this is a viable method then I would really appreciate more details, where to acquire etc.
Honestly I'm under the impression most drug cocktails work similarly, the death itself may not be the most peaceful thing but the key is to take enough benzos that you won't experience it anyway. Deets are in the ppeh and honestly the only way I know to get drugs is the dark net but that's not really difficult with some research.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Yes amitrip is probably the slowest cocktail, can take like 36 hours or something I think
Okay, thank you for the info, much appreciated.

Reactions: Smilla and weedoge
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
One thing I'm curious about because I've spent a lot of time analysing myself and my behaviour, decisions etc etc. Do you guys consider which of your attempts were fully thought out and 100% intended to work compared to which were more of a "cry for help" so to speak?
None of my two attempts were cries for help. I only told people about them years after the attempts. I hid myself in my room until the mark left by belt disappeared after my second attempt, and there was really nothing abnormal after the first (a sore throat is such a common occurrence for me, since my health is trash). They were poorly planned attempts, yes, but I never wanted help. Solely because I can't be helped (and believe me, I tried help before, and I tried help after the attempts — It is pointless).

Reactions: ScaredOfLife and Tiburcio
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
you quoted me but responded to someone else, did you mean to reply to me too or was it a mistake quote?

Sorry, I was responding to the anti depressant OD remark.

Reactions: Rex
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Okay, thank you kindly.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I made a post here about the amitriptyline cocktail https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/amitriptyline-cocktail-method.260/

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
That's what I thought as well, went to bed fully expecting not to wake up, just happy that soon I would not be here. Alas, still here to suffer another day. Goddamn it.
There should be a sad propranolol club for those of us who can't seem to die using shit that docs kill themselves with all the time ...

Reactions: skitliv
I

I_Am_Trashman

Jun 4, 2018
Klonopin and Trazadone. Didn't take enough obviously because I woke up in a hospital. Psych ward just prolonged this miserable existence.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
There should be a sad propranolol club for those of us who can't seem to die using shit that docs kill themselves with all the time ...
We could bring all our prescriptions along and make one big massive lethal brew....hold on, is this the beginning of a cult?!

Reactions: Salvacion and Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
We could bring all our prescriptions along and make one big massive lethal brew....hold on, is this the beginning of a cult?!
.... hmmm... nope sounds reasonable. Just some likeminded people working towards a higher goal ... we can be the leaders and show everyone the way ..... oops - there, now it's a cult. Shit.

Reactions: weedoge and skitliv
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
.... hmmm... nope sounds reasonable. Just some likeminded people working towards a higher goal ... we can be the leaders and show everyone the way ..... oops - there, now it's a cult. Shit.
If we promote free will, and individual thinking in our daily, mandatory, no excuses get togethers, we should be good right?

Reactions: Dead_Inside
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
slit my wrists. I only lost strength though. perhaps they aren't that deep.
od on benadryl and lost half of my sanity.
tried to drown myself while swimming with my classmates before but failed because someone came over to bug me.

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I haven't attempted in some time.

I attempted overdosing on prescription medication numerous times in my teenage years.
I attempted to drink myself to death in 2015, but passed out after 15 shots.
I attempted to OD on Heroin in 2015, but my friend beat me to it.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
If we promote free will, and individual thinking in our daily, mandatory, no excuses get togethers, we should be good right?
Of course .... I mean how are we going to run the farm if people can't think on their own (with in the prescribed view points of course)? ... 10 acres aren't going to farm themselves...

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
Yeah. It all started for me in 2012. Hypernatrimia. It did land me in the psych ward but my doctor had never heard of someone attempting that before.

I've always wanted a surefire method that didn't immediately make the person who found me jump straight to suicide. Because that would hurt my loved ones too much. Although it doesn't hurt me.

Anyone here with past attempts that feels comfortable sharing?

I tried hanging once, didn't work obviously, that was over a year ago, im going for my second attempt in a couple of months but with a different and supposedly better method.

Reactions: skitliv and Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Yeah. It all started for me in 2012. Hypernatrimia. It did land me in the psych ward but my doctor had never heard of someone attempting that before.

I've always wanted a surefire method that didn't immediately make the person who found me jump straight to suicide. Because that would hurt my loved ones too much. Although it doesn't hurt me.
May I ask how you did that ?

Reactions: ultraviolet sin
ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
May I ask how you did that ?

Of course, Dead. I know it seems silly, but I drank 5L (maybe more maybe less? It's been a while) of water. It was my only goal that night. I drank until I started throwing up. Then I drank some more. I think if my electrolyte levels were lower than normal when I started I would have succeeded.

The hospital was so concerned my electrical impulses would stop firing I wasn't allowed any water for 24 hours and just a sip with my sodium tablets.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Of course, Dead. I know it seems silly, but I drank 5L (maybe more maybe less? It's been a while) of water. It was my only goal that night. I drank until I started throwing up. Then I drank some more. I think if my electrolyte levels were lower than normal when I started I would have succeeded.

The hospital was so concerned my electrical impulses would stop firing I wasn't allowed any water for 24 hours and just a sip with my sodium tablets.
Wow that is impressive, you most definitely had your mind made up. Thank you for sharing that with me.

Reactions: dwimplepeen213
ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
Wow that is impressive, you most definitely had your mind made up. Thank you for sharing that with me.

Yeah, happy to mate. I recall the only thing keeping my will up was seeing my reflection in the mirror, and sincerely feeling no connection to the man who stared back. It was a dark moment for sure.

Reactions: Luke and Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Yeah, happy to mate. I recall the only thing keeping my will up was seeing my reflection in the mirror, and sincerely feeling no connection to the man who stared back. It was a dark moment for sure.
Felt that same sensation on my attempt ... could have cared less who that was- poor miserable person.

Reactions: ultraviolet sin
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I tried with antipsychotics around 2008, it was a serious attempt which almost worked, the problem was it took longer than I expected. Woke in the ICU with a tube in my throat, body full of those sticky round paws hooked up to a beeping machine. I remember being angry that my masterplan failed.

Last edited:
Reactions: skitliv, dwimplepeen213 and ultraviolet sin
F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Just lack of resources honestly.

If I had a bunch of h,fent or n it just be a matter of days till I woke up in one of those dark days I can't take the world at all n I'd be done

N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
Two attempts and both of them were rather retarded and half-assed.

I tried to off myself with alcohol overdose which would have worked if my mother hadn't found me. I ended up with a BAC of 0.44 and I remember seeing the famous white light.

Then, years later, I tried yo overdose on pills but that shit didn't work either. I fell asleep smiling on the floor but then I woke up in the hospital talking nonsense.

People say that you're going to be glad to have survived but that is not true at all. I wish I had died back then but oh well, that's what you get for trying to OD.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Of course .... I mean how are we going to run the farm if people can't think on their own (with in the prescribed view points of course)? ... 10 acres aren't going to farm themselves...
Ahh yes, we can have motivational posters (rules)scattered across our freedom land

Reactions: Dead_Inside and Luke