D

dwimplepeen213

Jun 26, 2018
When I was 13 I impulsively took 28 of my levothyroxine tablets lmao, didn't do much at all. Stayed in A&E overnight.

Then I took 40 paracetamol when I was 16 and ended up in A&E again for 2 nights throwing up all the first night on a drip (must have thrown up at least 30 times that night).

I've had various more paracetamol attempts but I could never hold them down long enough and ended up vomiting them up too fast (probably psychological after the first attempt and how sick I was) but ended up in A&E nevertheless.

Last summer when I was 18 I overdosed and took 4000mg of Quetiapine (antipsychotic) I was prescribed impulsively, got taken to A&E, put on a drip, passed out during a chest x ray within an hour of being there and subsequently woke up 3 days later with no memory of any of it, apparently they'd been trying to wake me the entire time but I was completely flat out sedated. Got kept in another night because of the risk of a heart attack then I got released but sectioned into the psych ward that weekend having only gotten out of the psych ward 2 weeks prior to the overdose. (Also worth mentioning I definitely have some permanent memory loss issues from this attempt even now)

Tried to hang myself on my 19th birthday in january this year (since last summer it turned from impulsive to planned and I was dead set on it instead of it being erratic) but ended up sectioned back to the psych ward again.

I don't intend to fail again, its not even an option for me. I will be gone by 2019.

Last edited:
Reactions: skitliv
ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
There should be a sad propranolol club for those of us who can't seem to die using shit that docs kill themselves with all the time ...

Haha. I like that. I've got that med in my roster and certainly considered it for a brief moment until I came across the SN method.

Reactions: Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Ahh yes, we can have motivational posters (rules)scattered across our freedom land
Freedom Land! That's perfect! Well shit, no need to ctb I finally know what I was put here to do .... hahaha...

IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Anyone here with past attempts that feels comfortable sharing?

I tried hanging once, didn't work obviously, that was over a year ago, im going for my second attempt in a couple of months but with a different and supposedly better method.

Had 2 solid attempts tried OD with opioids, far more than recommend in Lostalhope and failed. Then tried with Amitriptiline using about 5 grams, only to find out later that PPH recommends 10 grams. Anyway the first attempt made for a long recovery and then started researching how to buy N..

Reactions: singmetosleep and skitliv
S

singmetosleep

Jul 23, 2018
Had 2 solid attempts tried OD with opioids, far more than recommend in Lostalhope and failed. Then tried with Amitriptiline using about 5 grams, only to find out later that PPH recommends 10 grams. Anyway the first attempt made for a long recovery and then started researching how to buy N..

What opiod and how much of it? What route? How did it fail?