• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Is there a concensus as to which side is better to put the knot for quicker unconsciousness? Also rope above or below Adam's apple?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Thanassis

Thanassis

Morto por dentro, quase por fora
Oct 1, 2018
I don't have an Adam's apple, but if I recall correctly it's above?
I've heard that the left side was better.

Maybe I'm confusing things. I'll have to read these articles again.

I've heard of suicides where people used T-shirts even, how is that possible?

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I don't have an Adam's apple, but if I recall correctly it's above?
I've heard that the left side was better.

Maybe I'm confusing things. I'll have to read these articles again.

I've heard of suicides where people used T-shirts even, how is that possible?
For some it seems so easy - they use sheets, shirts, belts hanging from a doorknob. It can't be that difficult.

Thanassis

Thanassis

Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, it seems pretty easy. I haven't a way to buy rope so I will have to improvise. I am scared of failing though. These days I've had alone time at home, but I keep getting scared or something else impedes me from dying.

You mentioned leaning forward... you mean you were standing up? I thought that crouching was one of the best ways. Mr Stevik died like that.

AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Why can't we achieve it when lots of people do ! My friend says it's not your time yet, but blimey how the hell do I know when it is my time! Exhausted trying all the time
If you go for full suspension, then you have bigger chance to make it :)

Thanassis

Thanassis

Oct 1, 2018
@Hanging on I don't know either. I've heard of people who had a near death experience and "God" saved them, saying it wasn't their time. It sounds strange to me. I just want peace in any way I can get it, death seems like the best solution. I've had people gatekeeping suicide, telling me that I was too young to die. I don't think I am, I've seen enough. I haven't had a serious attempt yet. I don't have time today anymore, but I was going with partial suspension.

@AndyCurious Full suspension is tempting but sounds more difficult. I've read that you have to calculate the height, your weight... you need a sturdy rope, decent knot and a place to hang from. I believe most of us don't have that opportunity.

Reactions: Delaying
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
@Hanging on I don't know either. I've heard of people who had a near death experience and "God" saved them, saying it wasn't their time. It sounds strange to me. I just want peace in any way I can get it, death seems like the best solution. I've had people gatekeeping suicide, telling me that I was too young to die. I don't think I am, I've seen enough. I haven't had a serious attempt yet. I don't have time today anymore, but I was going with partial suspension.

@AndyCurious Full suspension is tempting but sounds more difficult. I've read that you have to calculate the height, your weight... you need a sturdy rope, decent knot and a place to hang from. I believe most of us don't have that opportunity.
Using long drop, then you need to calculate the height and weight yes, but a short drop like kicking away the chair or a stepladder, you don't need that..

Thanassis

Thanassis

Oct 1, 2018
@Hanging on If you're going with full suspension, then I wish good luck to you, hope you don't fail.
@AndyCurious Yeah I forgot about using a chair. That could work.

S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Why can't we achieve it when lots of people do ! My friend says it's not your time yet, but blimey how the hell do I know when it is my time! Exhausted trying all the time
I don't think it's that easy or so many wouldn't struggle. It's finding the right spot and pushing through fear and then survival instincts our bodies have. I've also read on some of these posts, rope breaks or knots come undone. It's also trusting the process so when people start to feel like they are passing out they pull back bc they are no longer in control of their own destiny

H

Hanging on

Sep 26, 2018
@Hanging on If you're going with full suspension, then I wish good luck to you, hope you don't fail.
@AndyCurious Yeah I forgot about using a chair. That could work.
Could be
If you wanna hang yourself in full suspension, don't do the same mistake I did.. Do not pull yourself off the ground with your hands, but secure the rope on to something..
yes was always going to do it from a branch , just hoping for quick
Unconscious ! Definitely would not be here now if I was knocked out quickely.

H

Hanging on

Sep 26, 2018
I don't think it's that easy or so many wouldn't struggle. It's finding the right spot and pushing through fear and then survival instincts our bodies have. I've also read on some of these posts, rope breaks or knots come undone. It's also trusting the process so when people start to feel like they are passing out they pull back bc they are no longer in control of their
You have found a place?
yeah always , been in holtel rooms, now forgetting paying and using nature. I would pay for someone to teach me how to do it right . I actually want to die just bloody hopeless at it. I've Odeed 10 times, partial suspension 7 times . Drank for liver failure. This girl needs help to die

S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
yeah always , been in holtel rooms, now forgetting paying and using nature. I would pay for someone to teach me how to do it right . I actually want to die just bloody hopeless at it. I've Odeed 10 times, partial suspension 7 times . Drank for liver failure. This girl needs help to die
I don't even know if someone can teach you

AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Omg, are you and Angel? So many attempts, and failing every time...

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Hanging by full suspension is also sure, there are a few things you should be sure about: Make sure your suspension point is holding more than your weight (your trashing and kicking body will be a heavy load for the point of suspension. Make sure the rope is strong enough to hold your weight. Make sure the rope is fixed good enough at the suspension point. Make sure you hang high enough to not touch the ground, cause the rope will get a little bit longer, when the noose tightens around your neck. and make sure nobody will find you for about an hour to ensure death. Then you will be dead for sure

H

Hanging on

Sep 26, 2018
Hanging by full suspension is also sure, there are a few things you should be sure about: Make sure your suspension point is holding more than your weight (your trashing and kicking body will be a heavy load for the point of suspension. Make sure the rope is strong enough to hold your weight. Make sure the rope is fixed good enough at the suspension point. Make sure you hang high enough to not touch the ground, cause the rope will get a little bit longer, when the noose tightens around your neck. and make sure nobody will find you for about an hour to ensure death. Then you will be dead for sure
What rope did you use? Will any do?

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
It depends on your weight, it should not be flexible/stretchable. If it´s too stretchy it would take longer to knock you out