• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put πŸ™… βœ‹ Where's the exit πŸ”š
Nov 8, 2023
Argh perhaps the padding I used wasn't enough to allow the orange electrical cable to compress my carotid artery as all the marks on my neck were about 2cm behind the carotid artery and I felt a little compression a while after around the top of my throat muscles (not my actual throat). I was squatting down and there was a fair amount of pressure on the noose which tightened around my neck ok I think. The only other thing I can also think of is that the noose sat a few inches too low maybe. I've pressed on my carotid arteries with my thumbs before whilst on my bed and immediately felt light headed with ringing ears and spotty vision so I have an inkling what I should be feeling This is where I'm glad I didn't jump onto trying full suspension as you need to be certain the pressure is going into the right place or you'll just hang and suffer. My opportunities are limited as I never know how long everyone is gonna be out of the house for most of the time. I need to see if I can practice in my room getting the noose and padding on the correct place and just pulling the cable with my hands to test for the sweet spot. I pray I get this to work as I'm really not confident about any other method. Ooh my throat muscles are definitely sore when I swallow.

I'm crying now as I write this so fed up of the physical and mental pain every fucking day waking up doing very little. It wasn't supposed to be this hard to do one simple thing. Sometimes I even feel like I'm the odd one out on here (probably just my paranoia). I know I'm not special as you're all suffering too in a variety of ways with only one thing in common.

R

ropearoundatree

Student
Nov 9, 2023
I'm sorry for your terrible experience. At least you didn't fail in such a way that would have left you in far worse off circumstances (i. e., TBI). So I think it's ok, to chalk it up to a learning experience. And to just try & do better next time. Hopefully, you'll be fine! Take care of yourself.

Reactions: 4.I.2.Must.Die
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Nov 8, 2023
I'm sorry for your terrible experience. At least you didn't fail in such a way that would have left you in far worse off circumstances (i. e., TBI). So I think it's ok, to chalk it up to a learning experience. And to just try & do better next time. Hopefully, you'll be fine! Take care of yourself.
Thanks, I was a little worried no-one was going to respond. I like your username and title, very morbid. And yes I suppose I can be grateful was a safe failure.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I've also recently had a failed attempt at partial, so I completely understand where you're coming from. I'm sorry you're feeling so frustrated and upset and that it didn't work out great this time. Maybe take a bit of a break and then keep trying, you're bound to hit the right spot eventually. I'd lost all hope of success with this method until ppl on this forum encouraged and advised me more, so I hope my words help you too in some way.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Nov 8, 2023
I've also recently had a failed attempt at partial, so I completely understand where you're coming from. I'm sorry you're feeling so frustrated and upset and that it didn't work out great this time. Maybe take a bit of a break and then keep trying, you're bound to hit the right spot eventually. I'd lost all hope of success with this method until ppl on this forum encouraged and advised me more, so I hope my words help you too in some way.
Much appreciated, thankyou. What may I ask failed for your attempt?

• Love
Reactions: EyeBeyond
zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees πŸ‘πŸΌ
May 16, 2023
I'm so sorry this happened. I can only imagine the pain you feel right now. I would just try to think of this as a learning experience and try to learn from what went wrong so that when you feel up to it hopefully it can go a little smoother and you'll have safe travels.

Reactions: lostall_hope11
sleepy10

sleepy10

Nov 24, 2023
You are special in your own way, like you said we are all here for a reason but you are special too dont doubt that. Im so sorry you have had such a hard experince i am to nervouse to hang myself ill go out either by pills or gunshot wound to the head i havent fully made up my mind yet. I wish you all the best and if you need someone to chat with i am here for you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms, one really shouldn't have to struggle so much to be free from existence. But anyway I wish you the best, it's horrible to me how we cannot just have the option to be free from existing in a more peaceful and reliable way. I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: dhaak and EyeBeyond
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Much appreciated, thankyou. What may I ask failed for your attempt?
I honestly don't know what I was doing wrong, I have a previous post ranting about it as well. Idk I just couldn't pass out and kept gagging instead, even tho I swear I was pressing on the carotid arteries. Got some good advice to look up whilst doing it tho, and I've only tried it once cus I've been so tired but my vision did start to go black that time. I don't think I went far enough to pass out tho cus I got really tired super quickly. I'll keep trying.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Nov 8, 2023
I honestly don't know what I was doing wrong, I have a previous post ranting about it as well. Idk I just couldn't pass out and kept gagging instead, even tho I swear I was pressing on the carotid arteries. Got some good advice to look up whilst doing it tho, and I've only tried it once cus I've been so tired but my vision did start to go black that time. I don't think I went far enough to pass out tho cus I got really tired super quickly. I'll keep trying.
Ah yes you posted the thread within the last week. Are you gonna try again armed with your new advice?
Who'd have thought that something as simple as a partial hanging could be so difficult. It all comes down to centimeters and millimetres πŸ˜–

• Love
Reactions: EyeBeyond
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Nov 8, 2023
You said you used a noose? A slipknot is best.
A slip knot still has a noose though, the part you put your neck in 🀨, you can use a noose or overhand knot too.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am so sorry failed attempts are making you feel this way, I understand it well as this is how I felt last time I failed. I hate how it is so complicated and hard to just pass out and die! They say the neck is the most dangerously sensitive part and not to play around with a noose yet here we are researching and doing everything we can with so many failed attempts, it's just sad! I hope you find the peace all of are desperately searching for ❀️

S

sad4dayz

Dec 20, 2023
Thanks, I was a little worried no-one was going to respond. I like your username and title, very morbid. And yes I suppose I can be grateful was a safe failure.
Sorry to butt in but sorry your life has not been great. Thank you for your help on one of my threads! You seem like a nice person and wish you well on whatever journey you end up on. It's harder than it looks! Even with all the tips.