V

vssz

Jun 1, 2023
What are the painless ways to die I don't like jumping a building because of the pain I would get by doing it I do think about hanging myself because it is not that painful

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Jumping off a building that's high enough - your body will pump you full of adrenaline to stop the pain. That's if you are even still conscious to feel the pain. Jumping from such height will instantly kill you but it wouldn't be the nicest sight to see.

Hanging can be painful if you do it wrong. There is a lot of very useful threads on here for partial and full hanging so I suggest you to read them. It's not just as easy to hang yourself there is a lot of planning and testing to make sure you don't end up failing or end up as a vegetable.

Overall there isn't really any 'painless' ways to die. There is always pain in dying but to which extent is why there are different methods. SN is thought to be not painful if you follow the correct procedure but not everyone can get their hands on SN.

No one can specifically tell you how to CTB. But this forum has a lot of threads of ways to do it, so take some time and read through and hopefully you can find a method and find your peace from this shit world.

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Overall there isn't really any 'painless' ways to die.
Overdose of opioids or some potent anesthetics like ethyl chloride, asphyxiation with non-irritating gases like nitrous oxide, hydrogen, or nitrogen, acute poisoning with carbon monoxide (at high concentrations), some combinations of gas asphyxiation or CO poisoning with drowning are examples of likely painless methods.

Reactions: almondmilk
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me Nembutal sounds like the most painless, I just hate how it's inaccessible, I find it so horrible how we exist in this society where suicide is cruelly made so difficult for people, to me it'd be such a relief to having the option to die in a straightforward, painless way. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Nembutal, I guess

Reactions: Venessolotic