• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

born_carbon25

born_carbon25

May 15, 2023
new to this stuff so if you could explain fully that would be great. i am looking for painless, efficient and cost-efficient ways to go. i happen to live in the UK and i am male. i can give other information about my measurements if needed.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide just isn't that straightforward unfortunately, we do exist in such an anti-choice society after all where we are denied the option to just pass away painlessly and reliably in an efficient way. If suicide was that easy then I know that I would be long gone and the UK is a particularly anti-suicide country where it's certainly very difficult to ctb. To me all the methods are either risky, inaccessible, or just horrible/incredibly difficult to go through with, but there is information about methods listed in the suicide resource compilation on here. I wish you the best.

Reactions: squirley
L

lookingforsanctuary

Experienced
May 14, 2023
There's lots of info here if you go searching. Easy is often not painless, painless often not easy...

Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
Yes UK the land of milk & honey, apart from the reality its an awful place and rat race that no longer has the values of years gone by. Carbon monoxide likely to be the most peaceful painless way bar your neck on a train track. We cannot get nothing here by way of drugs or research chems its utter pants but CO method looks appealing if done right.