• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Is there anything I haven't considered or done yet,i've read the megathreads and took as much info as i can,i've asked friends both online and irl for help and they've done as much as they can. I've tried the fucking darkweb and fucking nothing,idk what else i can do at this point genuinely I'm fucking trapped no matter what i do or try to research

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
I'm sorry, there really is no relatively painful method that's easily accessible... I wish it were

If you have the money to spend, the inert bag / scuba method thingy seems pretty great, otherwise the cheapest is probably hanging, which isn't gonna be a good time really.

I'm sorry, wishing you luck <3

gorexzxz

gorexzxz

Apr 13, 2024
Yeah sorry. I don't really think there is a completely painless method. My advice to prepare mentally and make sure you understand your chosen method.

Reactions: forced2live
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm sorry, there really is no relatively painful method that's easily accessible... I wish it were
otherwise the cheapest is probably hanging, which isn't gonna be a good time really.
no where to really hang sadly and after reading the hanging megathread i'm just not sure if i wanna go that way in all honestly
Don't have access to guns I'm afraid although would they be possible to get on the darkweb i'm in the uk though so not sure i'd get them through customs

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Yeah sorry. I don't really think there is a completely painless method. My advice to prepare mentally and make sure you understand your chosen method.
The best method i could do current is the bag method which is extremely difficult to pull off
I wouldnt blame you, hanging aint my way to go either, thought it might just come to that for me
I considered it for awhile but as i said I couldn't find anywhere to do so and reading the thread really put me off

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
There are plenty of peaceful highly reliable methods, we live in such lucky times. People who CTB'd in the past times had no where near the information and stuff we have.

Are you looking for physical painless, emotional painless or both? Have you looked over the index?

We can't give specific advice as that's both illegal and against the rules but generally gas methods are painless and fast. ODs can be physically painless but emotionally painful due to the time.

Physical methods can be quick and reliable but need more setup and understanding etc.

Reactions: forced2live
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
There are plenty of peaceful highly reliable methods, we live in such lucky times. People who CTB'd in the past times had no where near the information and stuff we have.

Are you looking for physical painless, emotional painless or both? Have you looked over the index?

We can't give specific advice as that's both illegal and against the rules but generally gas methods are painless and fast. ODs can be physically painless but emotionally painful due to the time.

Physical methods can be quick and reliable but need more setup and understanding etc.
I'm not exactly sure and idrk what gas methods to imploy or how to access them as for OD's i'm trying to go the way of opiods but i don't really have enough infomation to know which would work best and how to imploy them
Effectively as for psychical methods idrk there either i've tried and researched a handful