• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JordT

JordT

Sep 4, 2018
Hey, would taking 5mg of instant release oxycodone be ok instead of 400mg of ibuprofen.

Just curious as obviously oxy would make it easier, but never gave it too much thought until seeing a post just, as I have access to oxy. Looking for many opinions on this so I can make an informed decision.

P.s I also have 30mg tablets of dihydrocodeine that I could use too, but since I have oxy... that would be the bettter opioid.

L

lonelymess

Aug 31, 2019
Not sure, can't find the resource anymore but I remember reading opiods are a no go with SN. Too bad I can't find much info either. I also have oxy at hand and afraid to use it.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

See if that can answer your question.

JordT

JordT

Sep 4, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

See if that can answer your question.
Checked this and even searched "Opioid" and "Oxycodone" within that entire thread and found nothing. I'm guessing no one has an answer for this?

Oxy would obviously be better than iburprofen, and 5mg of oxy is a light dose which to me and my partner, we felt no nausea when we took 5mg of oxy the other night.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
If you don't get any nausea from previous times you got it, then I don't see a problem personally

Reactions: JordT
JordT

JordT

Sep 4, 2018
If you don't get any nausea from previous times you got it, then I don't see a problem personally
Thanks Stan, can always count on you for a good second opinon on the matter; much appreciated.

Reactions: Stan
Yuqani

Yuqani

a poorly written character
Oct 30, 2019
I'll probably be taking oxy with SN aswell.
I just want to point out that apparently there's some negative interaction with methylene blue (which "rescue" personnel would likely give you to treat the methemoglobinemia that we take SN for)

This doesn't seem unique to oxycodone though, I read the same thing about other pain killers like tramadol.

Edit: links here

Last edited:
Reactions: Daniela and Stan