• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tenshi_vhc

Tenshi_vhc

I wonder what it’s like to be pretty….
Mar 20, 2024
I plan to use painkillers since I can't access any tall buildings in my area. I'm not sure if I'm going to CBT tonight but I might. I have nothing left for me and I don't have the strength to keep going. Even though I feel weird, I don't feel sad but I also don't feel happy. Has anyone ever overdosed as an attempt? How does it feel ? I'm scared it'll be super painful all I wanna do is just evaporate from earth honestly.

Reactions: SomewhatLoved
Jup_not_gup

Jup_not_gup

Looking For Peace
Mar 25, 2024
i read sonewhere on here that it doesnt work cause they are not enough to cause death

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
Has anyone ever overdosed as an attempt? How does it feel ? I'm scared it'll be super painful all I wanna do is just evaporate from earth honestly.
The overdose will depend on what drug you take. By painkillers I assume you mean opioids, which can be extremely effective and peaceful given that you are not found for a few hours after your cardiac arrest, and that your drugs are of a sufficient concentration to kill you in the first place.

You need to make sure you take a sufficient dose that will stop your breathing long enough for you to go into cardiac arrest.

I would say that you should give yourself at least 12 hours before you are found, but possibly a full day or more. It can take a while for your heart to stop, and a while longer for you to be irreversibly dead.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yes it will be very painful for days may even cause damage but it won't kill you. OTC painkillers are made to be as safe as possible to avoid accedental or on purpose deaths.

aWeeBitTired

aWeeBitTired

I don't know anything.
Feb 25, 2024
Very important: what type of painkillers?
Has anyone ever overdosed as an attempt?
I've used pills to try and overdose many times before. It's my choice since it feels easy to just swallow some pills and wait, plus once you take it you can't really come back.

But it's not alluring as it sounds. If taken orally the absorption has so many factors from just general genetics to how empty your stomach is. If want to take enough your body will fight against the swallowing bc we've evolved to not really keep eating poisonous food...

You might float away, you might not. It will be peaceful or it will be the most strange few hours of your life. Take it serious and really plan it though, don't get angry one day and just swallow a bunch of pills--take it from me.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I plan to use painkillers since I can't access any tall buildings in my area. I'm not sure if I'm going to CBT tonight but I might. I have nothing left for me and I don't have the strength to keep going. Even though I feel weird, I don't feel sad but I also don't feel happy. Has anyone ever overdosed as an attempt? How does it feel ? I'm scared it'll be super painful all I wanna do is just evaporate from earth honestly.

I'm sorry you're feeling like that but It all depends what you mean by painkillers: you need to be more specific.

If you mean high strength opiates or opioids then yes, as others have said, that might work. It all depends on the type, the dose and individual tolerance.

If you mean something OTC like paracetamol or ibuprofen then forget it. These are not effective and paracetamol overdose can cause painful and life long liver damage that can be fatal but which is a very unpleasant and drawn out way to go.

Reactions: aWeeBitTired