• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hydrangea_rem

hydrangea_rem

Mar 2, 2024
hi there sasu, i've been planning on doing ctb before my birthday this year. i wanted to know if taking several over the counter medicines with alcohol would do the job for me.

such medications include:
-paracetamol
-dextromethorphan
-ibuprofen
-antihistamine
-meclizine hydrochloride

how much dosage would it take for it to work on me? i also had a plan b in mind just in case it didn't go as planned which is to use sodium nitrite.

thank you.

Reactions: restingplace
ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Please whatever you do, do not take these meds:

-paracetamol
-ibuprofen

The only thing they are gonna do, is giving you liver damage/ liver failure.. And from what i hear, its NOT pleasant. And can take up to months.

hydrangea_rem

hydrangea_rem

Mar 2, 2024
Please whatever you do, do not take these meds:

-paracetamol
-ibuprofen

The only thing they are gonna do, is giving you liver damage/ liver failure.. And from what i hear, its NOT pleasant. And can take up to months.
i have taken a substantial amount of paracetamol not so long ago (50 pieces of 500 mg tablets). i'm still wondering how i wasn't taken to the ER since there was no side effects for me, which was a let down.

Reactions: Relic
hydrangea_rem

hydrangea_rem

Mar 2, 2024
@Rhizomorph1 is a pharmacist and did a thread outlining the dangers of trying this, no matter how tempting. When you can search for posts (after making about 10 posts) you can also find numerous horror stories from people who failed at all kinds of prescription and OTC tablets. Don't let desperation and insanity go hand on hand.
thanks for letting me know. i can't think of any methods other than taking OTC medications. i have tried partial hanging before but always seem to fail. i just want to die in my sleep hence the reason i want to OD myself.

hydrangea_rem

hydrangea_rem

Mar 2, 2024
Welcome to the forum btw :)
thank you so much for the warm welcoming. i considered SN since it's very accessible here in my country for a low price.

i was wondering if you just ingest it normally or is there some method for it to work properly?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
thank you so much for the warm welcoming. i considered SN since it's very accessible here in my country for a low price.

i was wondering if you just ingest it normally or is there some method for it to work properly?
Np. I honestly know nothing about sn, sorry :/ I just heard it's reliable from the other posts here. I think there is a megathread on it somewhere though.
Sorry I couldn't help you :( I hope you find what you're looking for though.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
thank you so much for the warm welcoming. i also considered SN since it's very accessible here in my country for a low price.

You gotta mix it with 50ml of water (approximately, it depends on your weight).

The information you need is all here.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
They don't in the UK, its limited to two packs of 12
That's to deter people from taking it in massive amounts and ending up using loads of healthcare resources to deal with the consequences of surviving. Since the US healthcare system is majorly privatised there's not incentive to protect public health it seems.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
They won't take you out! I've tried so many time with OTC's and prescription medication and I end up very sick for hours! I never went to the hospital because I didn't want to admit what I done but the aftermath is terrible pain and discomfort!

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
OTC=can't CTB

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

• Hugs
Reactions: Rhizomorph1
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
OTC ODs are a bit like smoking. It's highly unlikely that they'll kill you immediately but the long term consequences will probably be devastating and painful and slow.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
i considered SN since it's very accessible here in my country for a low price.

The effectiveness of OD with non prescription meds is about 6% but SN is 83%....

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
@Rhizomorph1 is a pharmacist and did a thread outlining the dangers of trying this, no matter how tempting. When you can search for posts (after making about 10 posts) you can also find numerous horror stories from people who failed at all kinds of prescription and OTC tablets. Don't let desperation and insanity go hand on hand.
I am not a pharmacist just to be clear - I have a psychology degree and specialized knowledge in pharmacology & drug research. Just so my competencies are not misrepresented :)

But yes there are definitely serious risks and poor reliability with prescription or OTC drugs that are not mentioned in the PPH.
The effectiveness of OD with non prescription meds is about 6% but SN is 83%....
2 or 6% depending on which study. The studies included both OTC and prescription medications. Either way Incredibly low

Most medications have so many pharmacokinetic complications (e.g., slow absorption, metabolic inconsistencies between people, or drug interactions, etc.) that it is actually quite difficult to find reliable poisons that aren't also quite painful (you body usually tries to alert you or otherwise fight back if it is poisoned).

The PPH thankfully has been reviewed by a medical doctor to uncover the few drugs' whose mechanism of lethality is both reliable, peaceful, and with low risk of permanent injury (SN for example most people recover to 100% or near 100% in the event of failure, with few short- or long-term adverse reactions; some discoloured urine & acute abdominal pain, & transient skin discolouration come to mind)

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori