• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

raskolnikov

Aug 10, 2018
It appears in my country there is this preparate called Geffer that is sold without prescription or even in the mall.

It has metoclopramide but also other things. It's not tablets but a granulate.

Could it work for the purpose of N? Do other components interfere with N? Better to track pure metoclopramide?

-

What Geffer contains

The active ingredients are: metoclopramide hydrochloride, dimethicone, potassium citrate, citric acid, tartaric acid, sodium bicarbonate.
One sachet of effervescent granules contains metoclopramide hydrochloride 5 mg, dimethicone 50 mg, potassium citrate 94.45 mg, citric acid 670 mg, tartaric acid 152 mg, sodium bicarbonate 1050 mg.
The other components are: orange flavoring, sucrose.

What Geffer looks like and contents of the pack
Geffer comes in the form of an orange-flavored effervescent granulate, packaged in single-dose sachets.
The contents of the package are 24 sachets.

Reactions: lastsummer and lv-gras
O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
are you italian? 3 sachets every 8 hours should do.

Take 15 mg Metoclopramide every 8 hours, i.e. 3 times per day, starting 48 hours in advance. Take the last dose Metoclopramide 45-60 min prior to cocktail ingestion along with 8-16 mg Ondansetron.

Reactions: lv-gras and raskolnikov
R

raskolnikov

Aug 10, 2018
are you italian? 3 sachets every 8 hours should do.

Take 15 mg Metoclopramide every 8 hours, i.e. 3 times per day, starting 48 hours in advance. Take the last dose Metoclopramide 45-60 min prior to cocktail ingestion along with 8-16 mg Ondansetron.

Yes.

Doesn't matter there are other substances along metoclopramide? Won't they interfer with N absorption?

EDIT: Ok, If I understood other substances are only eccipients, so the only active molecule is metoclopramide. So it should work perfectly. I also found another otc metoclopramide, it is "digestivo s.pellegrino". So problem solved in regard to antiemetics.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras
O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Yes.

Doesn't matter there are other substances along metoclopramide? Won't they interfer with N absorption?

EDIT: Ok, If I understood other substances are only eccipients, so the only active molecule is metoclopramide. So it should work perfectly. I also found another otc metoclopramide, it is "digestivo s.pellegrino". So problem solved in regard to antiemetics.

make sure not to take antidepressants or ssris at least 4 weeks before taking the N. Those are the only drugs that can mitigate the effects of N.

Reactions: raskolnikov
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
make sure not to take antidepressants or ssris at least 4 weeks before taking the N. Those are the only drugs that can mitigate the effects of N.
It's benzos that promote cross tolerance with N, not antidepressants.

Reactions: raskolnikov