• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

feggut

feggut

Sep 19, 2021
I'm just an amateur hobbyist musician who began creating my own instrumental songs last year during the start of the pandemic. I have a whole bunch of unfinished projects sitting on my harddrive which will never be completed, and I have no idea where else I can share them - so.. I decided to upload them as is. Guess I'll try linking them here first and see what happens. I'll upload more if there's any interest.

Also wondering, are there any other musicians here? What instruments do you play?

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Exact this.
I've had some previous successful music (mainstream radio play) but I could never link it here.

P.s. if anyone thinks I'm lying I really don't care.
Band or solo

PoofLoop:P

PoofLoop:P

May 5, 2021
Yeah I write songs but I would never post them, I'm afraid of being judged

• Hugs
Reactions: feggut
feggut

feggut

Sep 19, 2021
Personally posting music would dox. Other artists may use stage/profile names tho.
Oh right, stupid me not to realize this would be a major issue for most people. :ehh: I have no reason to fear the dox because I (atm) have no online presence and never released my music elsewhere (and am on my way out to ctb anyway :pfff:). Anyway thanks for your replies. Here, I'll ask a less damning question; what instruments do you play and for how long?

Personally I've always been very secretive about concealing my interests from others because when I was young I was constantly shamed by my elders (and peers) for being the sensitive quiet kid with my choice of hobbies.
When it came to music I was a late bloomer actually, picking up the guitar&bass when I was 20ish, and only began creating my own music last year. I've always played solo, just noodling around alone for my own personal enjoyment. Never played in a band because I've never known any other musicians

feggut

feggut

Sep 19, 2021
Easy mistake.

Was vox. Maybe post song just prior cbt...
Oop, I hope you meant *CTB rather than CBT, unless you're trying to increase your upper vocal range ;-;
Wish I could sing, unfortunately God gave me the voice of what you'd expect of Squidward and Eeyore's bastard child.

• Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay