G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Thank you so much!! Do I need to interpret them with the question I had in mind? Thank you :heart:

EDIT: Oh wow, this is spot on with the question/dilemma I had in mind. Thank you for making time for this, you're very kind:hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Thank you so much!! Do I need to interpret them with the question I had in mind? Thank you :heart:
You definitely can. Sometimes my cards are freakishly specific to certain questions I've asked, while other times it feels like they are just more general information/encouragement. Sometimes I myself look for answers in the cards even when they don't appear to be specific to any question I've asked.

• Love
Reactions: GoneGoneGone
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It was really great of you to do this, and it's been such a nice chill thread. There was a new member a while back who offered tarot card readings, had lots of requests, did a couple readings, and then just stopped replying. They logged on a few more times and I don't recall seeing them since. Pissed me off on behalf of others, but I kind of had a feeling when they posted that it would be a dangling carrot, where with you I felt right off it would be cool. I used to do readings and I know how people can approach it with deep need and suffering, so to get someone's hopes up and not follow through gets my back up in a self-righteous, judgemental, j'accusey way.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred and GoneGoneGone
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Hi, I don't know anything about this or how it works, but could you do a card drawing for me?
I'm highly anxious at the moment because I have no answers about a particular issue, so maybe the cards could tell me something?

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Hi, I don't know anything about this or how it works, but could you do a card drawing for me?
I'm highly anxious at the moment because I have no answers about a particular issue, so maybe the cards could tell me something?
She just did a goodbye thread :aw:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred and esse_est_percipi
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Yeah, I understand! My cards have provided a lot of insight throughout the years. I closed the drawings due to need for energetic space & CTB. Sorry I can't help you out. :hug: I hope you find your answers.
If you or anyone else is interested in purchasing this specific deck:
Energy Oracle cards by Sandra Anne Taylor ✨

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Yeah, I understand! My cards have provided a lot of insight throughout the years. I closed the drawings due to need for energetic space & CTB. Sorry I can't help you out. :hug: I hope you find your answers.
If you or anyone else is interested in purchasing this specific deck:
Energy Oracle cards by Sandra Anne Taylor ✨
I wish you peace.

• Hugs