• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
From what I can ascertain from other threads, the H2 antagonist drug cimetidine is recommended prior to taking SN, to reduce the production of gastric acid. As far as I know this is not available OTC in Australia, however I have purchased an OTC product called Nexium which has the active ingredient Esomeprazole, used for treating gastric reflux. (https://www.nps.org.au/medical-info/medicine-finder/nexium-tablets if anyone is curious.)

Anyone know if this product would adequately serve the purpose? Will most likely be taking the antiemetic Domperidone as well.

Reactions: dano6533, anna and wait
bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
I don't know about Nexium, but I heard Ranitidine is just as good.

Reactions: dano6533, Fixin’ToDie and anna
F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
I don't know about Nexium, but I heard Ranitidine is just as good.
Thanks, cats. From a quick google it seems they both serve a similar purpose but work in different ways. Both too have the possible side effect of vomiting, which I guess makes the effectiveness of your antiemetic even more crucial.

Reactions: dano6533