• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Angchris@114

Apr 2, 2024
I have the following and would like to know if it will be sufficient please.
200ml liquid morphine
20 hydrocodone 5-325
Over 150 .5 mg alprazolam
100 diphenoxalate tabs
Over 100 hydroxyzine 10 mg
30 temazepam at 15mg
And around 70 30mg remeron
I have a very short bowel so I don't think I'll have a vomiting issues but if this is not enough or wrong mix I'd rather know now.
Thanks to any that can offer opinions

A

Angchris@114

Apr 2, 2024
It's "tincture of opium" and it's 10mg per 1 ml

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's "tincture of opium" and it's 10mg per 1 ml
I don't think it is possible to dissolve 10mg "opium" in 1ml of water /liquid. is it vice versa? 1mg per 10ml liquid? You'd have 20mg of "opium/morphine" then. That won't be enough.

I don't know much about the other meds you've mentioned but the amounts u seem to have are not enough either.

Here are threads where ODs and such stuff is being discussed in addition if you are interested in Ods then read the PPeH.

Reactions: Forveleth
A

Angchris@114

Apr 2, 2024
The bottles say 10mg/ml and each bottle holds 90ml. I do have a tolerance as I take for my short bowel 1 ml 3 times a day, but I thought over 200 mg would be enough with the lomotil for the "opiate portion" of my mixture. The rest are all CNS depressants like sleep aides and benzos.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I don't have enough medical knowledge but with tolerance 200mg may also not be enough. I gave you some sources and when you have a few more posts you can also use the search and maybe others with more knowledge can reply in your thread here.

Yarani

Yarani

the only constant is change.
Mar 29, 2024
The bottles say 10mg/ml and each bottle holds 90ml. I do have a tolerance as I take for my short bowel 1 ml 3 times a day, but I thought over 200 mg would be enough with the lomotil for the "opiate portion" of my mixture. The rest are all CNS depressants like sleep aides and benzos.
That would be 1,8g ...
A very small, random research showed a lethal dose varying from 60mg to over 2g. Somewhere it said that people who have a tolerance may tolerate up to 2g per day. Not sure what 2g at once would do then.
If I were you, I would research this more in the forum and in more reliable sources (scientific papers etc.), not just some random website like I just did, where they claim that xyz, without being transparent about how they came to that conclusion with hard numbers.

I don't think the hydroxyzine would do anything though, and I also doubt the mirtazapine.
And I would be cautious about mixing so many things and swallowing such an amount.

Best to do some more research, or find someone here who is knowledgeable in this. I had noticed a pharmacist and a doctor somewhere.

I hope you find a way that is desirable to you. Good luck.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
A

Angchris@114

Apr 2, 2024
I've been researching the amounts and interactions for a while now. I would have thought that 31 interactions to moderate and major would be enough to cause a major shutdown in my system but wanted to inquire on here to be certain as I sincerely want and need it to work. I've been a horrible financial, medical and emotional burden on my son and husband for 19 years and IM DONE. I know oral isn't as reliable but it's what I have and have LOTS OF so I had hoped it would be sufficient. I cannot take this anymore.
I also have 400mg gabapentin
And just about every antidepressant and antipsychotic you can think of in smaller amounts
If I took a picture of my daily meds most would be in shock for someone who is 56.

Last edited:
Yarani

Yarani

Mar 29, 2024
I have a pretty strong suspicion of what will happen if you take certain things. But I'm not sure if I feel comfortable voicing it. My concern, though, would be the sheer amount of medication triggering vomiting. And, due to being found being a big influence on the outcome, possible permanent damage if surviving.

A

Angchris@114

Apr 2, 2024
Would my numerous health conditions have any impact on the success of this combo? I have AIDS, COPD, Stage 4 CKD and Short bowel sybdrome.

Yarani

Yarani

Mar 29, 2024
CKD, I think yes, the excretion would probably be affected, and maybe it could cause renal failure, I don't know
COPD, I think yes, adding already restricted breathing to depressants
but I'm not a medical expert.

A

Angchris@114

Apr 2, 2024
So what are my chances of success in anyone's opinion given my health and chronic health issues? I was REALLY hoping to find "lethal amounts" of each drug so I wouldn't have to take them ALL to ctb, but not having a lot of luck. I've read everywhere that opiods and benzos are a lethal combination and easy to accidentally pass from if you are a user (I'm not...purely prescribed amounts) but nowhere on the web does it say the MGS of each drug to cause respiratory failure.
I have zophran and phenegran too in very large amounts by the way. Can ANYONE give me a guess of the dosages on my drug mix that at least stands a chance of working??

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
200mg of morphine doesn't sound a lot, especially if you use it regularly for medical reasons. There are reports on here of surviving with several grams and the PPeH recommends 15g in combination with other medication.

Whatever you decide I would avoid the hydrocodone 5-325. If you did survive the initial attempt there's enough paracetamol in there to potentially cause liver damage. It's a very slow and painful way to go.

A

Angchris@114

Apr 2, 2024
Well crap! I thought for sure the opium content along with the xanax in high dosage would be more than enough to cause stopped breathing since my pulse ox is around 90 sitting still and plummets when up and about. I sincerely want to just sleep and ctb with no incidence. I have hours and hours every day that no one is around to find me also.
The more I add to the mix the more I'm afraid of just bad seratonin syndrome or vomiting half of it up. I do have zophran and phenegran both as well though.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
To get a reliable answer whether your health condition could be "beneficial" for a successful attempt or not you'd need to consult a medical professional to get a reliable answer. This is my opinion. Nobody here can and probably will be able to answer this. I'm sorry you're suffering so much but reconsider your attempt until you have more of the "lethal drugs".

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
I have a very short bowel so I don't think I'll have a vomiting issues but if this is not enough or wrong mix I'd rather know now.
Thanks to any that can offer opinions
Better safe than sorry. I'd work on antiemetics.
The 200mg morphine will also not do much, I'd up the dose.