• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Eh, if you aren't mentally ill or a terrorist I think you should have one

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I believe that guns should be illegal. It's crazy that you're allowed to own a weapon that can be used to kill someone, but you're not allowed the right to die.
I can understand your sentiment about where you're coming from and I don't really know suicide should be illegal. It's kind of ironic because people will definitely always find a way but there's also the argument that criminals will always get guns off of the black market so it does help give law biting citizens, the right to protect themselves. There are certain cases like in Japan knife. Crimes can be a big issue for gangs of stuff and the police just won't report those as murders. There's also people that are gun, collectors and sportsman, like speed shooting and there's also people that genuinely like to hunt which if you're going to eat meat for example it's a much more humane Low carbon impact. If people want to kill people, they can put dynamite onto a car or a bus and run it into a building or just do whatever really.
I'm certainly not an expert, but it does seem like there's a lot of social issues in the US, such as mental health, which got much worse under the administration closing all of the mental hospitals and culture in the US in my opinion is definitely deteriorating, and there's many other issues facing the country…

Reactions: sserafim
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
If everybody else can wield weapons like bats, knives, pipes, bows, guns etc. then why can't I have a gun to equalize regardless if everyone else has one or not? I'm a shrimpy weak twig you think I can defend myself against a guy who's 6'2" 100kg with a knife? I already live in a country where people who aren't allowed to have guns have guns, why should I, a person who has no intention of using a firearm to harm others, be at their mercy?

Perhaps the problem isn't the tool they use, but rather why they're violent in the first place. Maybe figuring that out is a better idea.

Reactions: DarkRange55
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
If everybody else can wield weapons like bats, knives, pipes, bows, guns etc. then why can't I have a gun to equalize regardless if everyone else has one or not? I'm a shrimpy weak twig you think I can defend myself against a guy who's 6'2" 100kg with a knife? I already live in a country where people who aren't allowed to have guns have guns, why should I, a person who has no intention of using a firearm to harm others, be at their mercy?

Perhaps the problem isn't the tool they use, but rather why they're violent in the first place. Maybe figuring that out is a better idea.
Exactly đź‘Ť

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Tread softly for you tread on my dreams
Apr 17, 2023
Guns only exist if you believe they do.