• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
IMG 0488 IMG 0490
It's vacuum sealed as much as can be. It's literally hard as a rock. Seems like an off white color

• Informative
Reactions: LastFlowers, Finalnight, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
yes it is normal mine was like that too from mds sn doesnt like light and humidity keep it from direct light

Geengezondementalit

Geengezondementalit

Jan 29, 2024
Hey guys, how long did shipping from MDS take for you? I ordered mine about a week ago.

Thanks in advance and good luck
Hey guys, how long did shipping from MDS take for you? I ordered mine about a week ago.

Thanks in advance and good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: jujuklam
Geengezondementalit

Geengezondementalit

Jan 29, 2024
I paid with Paysend!

Reactions: jujuklam
I

indefinitelynumb444

Feb 17, 2024
Can someone please PM me this MDS source for SN? Thanks in advance

Reactions: CasperGhost
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
Is the "MDS" source one that sends to the US? If someone could pm me the source that would be great

I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
I get it if not since I'm so new but if anyone could send me a UK source / could point me in the right direction would be much appreciated :)

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
View attachment 127458View attachment 127459
It's vacuum sealed as much as can be. It's literally hard as a rock. Seems like an off white color

This may seem - and probably is - a silly question, but the parcel that SN comes in when it arrives is not transparent, is it? I mean, you can't see what's inside until you open it up, like you did, right? Thanks in advance.

BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

I was never meant for this life...
Feb 19, 2024
Has anyone in the UK managed to get it? I've seen other threads where people have had problems

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Has anyone in the UK managed to get it? I've seen other threads where people have had problems
I unfortunately think it's pretty much unobtainium in the UK, I haven't seen any recent mentions of people getting it there. Police seem to do welfare checks on anybody who orders it.

BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

Feb 19, 2024
I unfortunately think it's pretty much unobtainium in the UK, I haven't seen any recent mentions of people getting it there. Police seem to do welfare checks on anybody who orders it.
Ah fuck. Looks like I'll have to find another way

foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
could you message me the source? I'd really appreciate it! do I need to use a vpn or anything?

BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

Feb 19, 2024
Some people have recently received it from MDS in the UK so I wouldn't give up, but you're too new to sasu for anyone to be giving you a source address just yet.
I think I've managed to find the source myself last night. Hopefully it's the right one. I might wait until I can get confirmation it's the correct place first though. I don't want to get the wrong thing. I get that will mean waiting as I'm new, but best to be sure

Reactions: peacefulexit
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
What is MDS? Would love the details. Might see if I can get it into Australia.

BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

Feb 19, 2024
What is MDS? Would love the details. Might see if I can get it into Australia.
MDS is where some people order SN from. Some people have managed to get it in UK, others it's hasn't got through customs and they've ended up having welfare checks. Not sure if it'd be a problem getting it in Australia though

Reactions: peacefulexit
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
MDS is where some people order SN from. Some people have managed to get it in UK, others it's hasn't got through customs and they've ended up having welfare checks. Not sure if it'd be a problem getting it in Australia though
Thanks! Is it proper SN or bunk?

P

Polonium220

Feb 15, 2024
This is my second account here so I'm not new as such, could someone please pm me a uk source for SN. Thanks in advance