• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
Please feel free to PM me if you want help, want to vent, or would just like to talk to me. This is an open invitation; I want everyone to feel cared about.

I will always try to prioritize listening to anything you need. I want to do my best to show people kindness.

But I am sorry there's also a chance I'm not equipped to be what you need, I want it to be clear that I'm not a professional.

My Discord is @puella0516, if you prefer to use that over forum PMs.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, NumbItAll, SmollMushroom and 5 others
R

Rhymester

Delete my account
Aug 9, 2023
That's very kind of you, thank you. I'm sure that plenty of people will appreciate this. May I add you on discord?

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I had to delete the Discord account. It's a lot safer for me to only get messages on SaSu where accounts need verification and there is a reporting system in place. I'm sorry if this makes it harder for anyone to reach me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Starry2He, carac and Clasrink
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
I had to delete the Discord account. It's a lot safer for me to only get messages on SaSu where accounts need verification and there is a reporting system in place. I'm sorry if this makes it harder for anyone to reach me.
what happened on discord?

Reactions: Rocinante
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
what happened on discord?
I got weird threatening messages from someone. I blocked the account, and it probably wouldn't happen again, but I would rather be safe than sorry.

Reactions: dödsängel
G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
I got weird threatening messages from someone. I blocked the account, and it probably wouldn't happen again, but I would rather be safe than sorry.
All I can do is sigh. Seriously.
Why
Like, let her do her thing, man. We like it. Why go threaten someone who clearly wants to be a light in so much darkness.
I'm sorry this happened. Thanks for this post. May you bring joy to others, and find joy in it.

• Love
Reactions: puella