• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopeforafterlife

Feb 20, 2024
I will be ending my life soon. I have severe neurological brain damage. I really don't want to die, but I can't live in this state anymore. It's impossible to describe. My occipital nerves, lobes and brain are ruined and there's nothing that can be done about it. I think I will shoot myself in the heart. As I am heartbroken by this turn of events. It's been over 3 years and I had spent the last 10 prior to that getting to a point where my life was livable again, now my condition has deteriorated severely. I hate what happened to me in this life. I hope to reincarnate. I think that if there is a conscious witness to what I endure, that they would not punish me having to take what's left of my life. I wish things had turned out differently. This is the hardest thing.

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Oh my god it's terrible 😰😰😰😰
YOu are very young for this 😰😰
i Hope you will found peace

Reactions: kermudgeon
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Sorry about your struggles.

Please don't shoot yourself in the heart, it is an unreliable method and will be very painful.

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Im sorry for what you have to go through rn. Living like this has to be extremely difficult and exhausting, but I know too little things about gunshot in the heart. Only a bit about to the head so idk wich is better. Either way hope everything works out for you in the best way possible.

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I'm so sorry. Life is so fucking unfair. My advice is to please be careful about shooting yourself in the heart. It's a pretty big organ but that sounds easy to botch. In the center of your mouth, pointing towards the back of your skull at a 45 degree angle seems to be the single best way.

I've never been religious, but reincarnation and buddhism as a whole are beautiful to think about. It would give life purpose instead of the chaotic nothingness I pessimistically believe it to be.

I hope you find peace and that your next life is more fair to you, friend.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find peace from your suffering, it sounds really horrible what you've been through, it's certainly such a cruel and hellish existence where people have to suffer so extremely.

Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I hope that you eventually find peace from your suffering, it sounds really horrible what you've been through, it's certainly such a cruel and hellish existence where people have to suffer so extremely.
Yes Indeed 😰🙏😰