• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mor1T3

mor1T3

Mar 24, 2024
Ive thought about suicide letters, last goodbyes, that sort of stuff for some time. Ive not only expirienced it myself but have heard this from other, seen in movies, read in books, people often write those pages of pages but they never really say anything. They write down all this stuff everyone already asume or who they love or that theyre sorry. I mean that stuff really doesent matter anymore, who cares of you love that person or if ypu had always hated that person, they can decide for themselfs how they want to remember you, and they will.
Dont get me wrong, ending it without leaving any message behind just feels wrong. So, if anyone has ideas for short goodbyes it might help someone else, myself included, make it easy to leave any goodbyes behind.

4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
I´d have to write dmakes me anxious. Different messages to different people in 3 to 4 ifferent languages. the thought of that alone makes me anxious. What If I fail again at attempt number 4?

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
I don't think long suicide notes are stupid, I think it's the least you can do to give loved ones some closure. It's like leaving without saying goodbye, just might come across like you weren't thinking of anyone else's feelings on the matter at all when you made the decision.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yeah I think short is much better too. More than a paragraph is very likely to just be rambling waffle anyway. I can't see it adding much value to anyone.

Something like 'I'm sorry, I tried. Good bye and please try and forgive me and move on with life'

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
Honestly it would be: "I wish you nothing but pain you idiots." My parents and family are the main reason why I am so ready to just CTB.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Maybe write a sentence explaining why you wanted to ctb? Something like "I killed myself because of [insert reason why you want to kill yourself]; I am now at peace". I believe that the point of a suicide note is to let the people around (if you have any) know that you killed yourself and perhaps a short reason as to why

Reactions: jusbug
S

Sleepycat

Mar 31, 2023
Fucking peace at last, better not fucking wake up.

The family that knows, knows. The parts that don't, didn't want too. I haven't been quiet about my disdain for existence not once since I was born have I ever wanted to walk this shitstain universe and I let them know. They chose to tell me I should shut the fuck up and grow up. I say I never wanted to be fucking born you stupid cunt. But what the fuck to I get a say in? Fucking nothing so it don't fucking matter does it.
No. When I finally fucking go no one should be fucking surprised.