• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I know the PPeH and other books say it's 15 LPM. But then I saw @fightingsioux posts say 18-19 LPM is better. @FromGermany was also adamant that 15 LPM is too low and high risk of getting brain damage. There seems to have been a bit of a debate about this among those of us who have exit bag as our main, or back up, methods.

So let's discuss this and settle it. For a classic exit bag (NOT any mask) is 15 LPM enough or is it dangerous?

Reactions: LADY007 and justamortal
Raum

Raum

Mar 8, 2022
I know the PPeH and other books say it's 15 LPM. But then I saw @fightingsioux posts say 18-19 LPM is better. @FromGermany was also adamant that 15 LPM is too low and high risk of getting brain damage. There seems to have been a bit of a debate about this among those of us who have exit bag as our main, or back up, methods.

So let's discuss this and settle it. For a classic exit bag (NOT any mask) is 15 LPM enough or is it dangerous?
Sad this went un answered, if they are just trolling or they have a point, spreading misinformation is really dangerous especially here.

I don't think from Germany was a reliable source though

Reactions: Endex
W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
FYI:. Fightingsioux post.

For any others interested: as long as you have the correct fitting attaching the hose to the regulator, any size will do. You're not welding in a shipyard or inflating the Goodyear Blimp! A very thin gauge length of plastic tubing at 15-20 LPM flow range will keep a turkey roasting bag inflated long enough to do the job. :heh:

It's a RANGE!

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Sad this went un answered, if they are just trolling or they have a point, spreading misinformation is really dangerous especially here.

I don't think from Germany was a reliable source though
Correct--FromGermany was banned by Greenberg
FYI:. Fightingsioux post.

For any others interested: as long as you have the correct fitting attaching the hose to the regulator, any size will do. You're not welding in a shipyard or inflating the Goodyear Blimp! A very thin gauge length of plastic tubing at 15-20 LPM flow range will keep a turkey roasting bag inflated long enough to do the job. :heh:

It's a RANGE!
Correct, and my Nitrogen Tank is at 5 times needed at 3,000 liters, the thin plastic tubing still allows that 15 LPM to flow freely into the bag, dropped my Oxygen from 98 to 45 in 20 seconds

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Correct--FromGermany was banned by Greenberg

Correct, and my Nitrogen Tank is at 5 times needed at 3,000 liters, the thin plastic tubing still allows that 15 LPM to flow freely into the bag, dropped my Oxygen from 98 to 45 in 20 seconds
Is Greenberg a mod? If fromgermany was banned by Greenberg of all people that just makes me very suspicious. But whatever, not my game anymore. I got the golden ticket so no nitrogen for me.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Is Greenberg a mod? If fromgermany was banned by Greenberg of all people that just makes me very suspicious. But whatever, not my game anymore. I got the golden ticket so no nitrogen for me.
Well, FromGermany was spreading a lot of misinformation,its unusual to ban someone from a site like this but he got what was coming to him, he was disrupting the mega thread

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Well, FromGermany was spreading a lot of misinformation,its unusual to ban someone from a site like this but he got what was coming to him, he was disrupting the mega thread
I'm going to be honest...even though fromGermany was annoying af, I really think he believed all his research and was genuinely worried about people failing even if his views were extreme or misplaced. Greenberg on the other hand I have grown more and more wary of. But as I said, nitrogen is no longer my method so it's neither here nor there for me.

P

ph0enix

WASWAJFIWWNCJCWOAL
Oct 14, 2022
what's recommended for a 5L tank with 200bar? I don't want to risk to run out of gas.
Better 15 or 20 ?