• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I'm so excited im gonnna be talking about this for days within the other communities I am part of.

I HAVE

A LEGAL

PRESCRIPTION

FOR ADHD MEDS.

Like I cannot even fucking explain how... excited I am. Like I get a chance to really function. It helps me sooo much. Ugh.

I start my prescription tommorow and I am just soo damn excited. I have been managing my ADHD as best as I can on my own but!!! I KNOW i needed meds for it. I know how beneficial it was/is.

Finally someone listened...

I get a chance to like fucntion right. I can't explain how debilitating ADHD is for me. How shit it is to know theres something that helps me.

I thought I would have to pay $2500 for a full assessment and even thennn not get meds...

Aside from that I have a doctor right now/ prescribing physician.

ALSO!!!!

MY TEETH ARE GOODT. I was so worried bc of my eating disorder and not caring for them in times of self neglect but nope!!!

I got a cleaning. Its covered by my disability. I have wisdom teeth growing in and the referral for that is being sent. That is also covered by disability!!!

The dentist said bc I have anxiety I will be put under and all that (thank god bc honestly i get so much anxiety alone jjst going to the dentist. Also already removed like 4 teeth at 16 sooo im good on being awake for all dat.)

I feel amazing being able to provide for myself like this.( to have disability which is mine and no ones to control and I can now use the benefits.)

I am trying to better my health and I am sooo relieved to finally see some outcome of my efforts.