• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
Some old lady tried to 'help' me. I am not exactly sure what the hell happened it was so strange and has never happened to me before. I asked her for help with an extremely simple thing which escalated unnecessarily into a mess and caused me a lot of problems and embarrassment. Apparently this old lady mistook my tiredness, annoyance, nervous ticks, staring into nothingness and ignoring as being mentally handicapped. What then proceeded was kinda like a wild goose chase with her treating me like a baby ending up with her calling the cops on me. Well the cops didn't buy this lady's crap, thought I was fine and left me alone.

In short this lady apparently tried to 'help' me but ended up causing me a bunch of problems and making my life worse. Nobody could help me even if they wanted to anyway. Just leave me alone thanks that is better than this.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Some old lady tried to 'help' me. I am not exactly sure what the hell happened it was so strange and has never happened to me before. I asked her for help with an extremely simple thing which escalated unnecessarily into a mess and caused me a lot of problems and embarrassment. Apparently this old lady mistook my tiredness, annoyance, nervous ticks, staring into nothingness and ignoring as being mentally handicapped. What then proceeded was kinda like a wild goose chase with her treating me like a baby ending up with her calling the cops on me. Well the cops didn't buy this lady's crap, thought I was fine and left me alone.

In short this lady apparently tried to 'help' me but ended up causing me a bunch of problems and making my life worse. Nobody could help me even if they wanted to anyway. Just leave me alone thanks that is better than this.
I will never understand people who try to 'help'. The way they seem to think it's their obligation, or a necessary way to prove their worth.
I'd be all for actual help, that doesn't involve trying to imprison people.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Hilarious that someone wants to help a supposedly "handicapped" person but these same people want nothing to do with a person having any mental health issues ... and certainly not thoughts of suicide .... because those people are just "crazy" or "deserve to die"
Sorry that shit happened to you. Don't go outside anymore .... I know I am supposed to be the fucked up one, but the "normals" are seriously insane.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Hilarious that someone wants to help a supposedly "handicapped" person but these same people want nothing to do with a person having any mental health issues ... and certainly not thoughts of suicide .... because those people are just "crazy" or "deserve to die"
Sorry that shit happened to you. Don't go outside anymore .... I know I am supposed to be the fucked up one, but the "normals" are seriously insane.

Again....people needing people...papa can you hear me??????? (BS anyone?)
Dead Inside you are totally one of my fav ppl on here and for good reason, your answers are always spot on.

I think people....well...some people want to help have a hero complex but then they feel threatened and turn it around and act like damn fools.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

That is fucked up !!!
I'm tired all the time because I can't sleep well … it's a wonder no one has tried to "Help" me.

A

and 10 others

Aug 29, 2018
@killmepls
dude calm down. I don't know what you asked the old lady to do for you or how you exactly reacted there but just try to be chill so that you won't raise any suspicious. she thought she is doing the right thing, just like you. I don't understand her calling the cops, though.

Reactions: Tiburcio