• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lprghcuolel

Jan 25, 2021
Hello everyone !
I had posted a topic some time ago to talk about methadone for ctb. I finally decided to use 1.060mg Methadone as well as 50mg xanax for my method which I would therefore use on Monday.
this moment is approaching and I would therefore like to have the maximum of advice and opinions to succeed.
First of all I was wondering if an OD metha will be painful or not?
And I also wanted to know if I should follow a special diet to avoid vomiting? Because I couldn't find an antiemetic.
And finally do you think that this method can be reliable? I am that ODs are generally not recommended but methadone is a very powerful product and I have no opioid tolerance.

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
Hello!
I always recommend to do proper research, so everything is thought through.
Generally I think opioids are one of the smoother methods to ctb, Idk anything about methadone, but 60mg is mentioned as a lethal dose with no tolerance. Idk if mcp and a bit fasting is sth people do and if ods are not that successfull due to being found with antidot?!
Also if you want to reconsider or talk just write me!

Reactions: Pookie
L

Lprghcuolel

Jan 25, 2021
thank you for your reply ! I sent you a pm.
Is there any other opinion plz ?

Reactions: needaplan
L

Lprghcuolel

Jan 25, 2021
anyone else who knows about opioid OD?

popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
hello

i did exactly what you say but with valium instead of xanax, it didnt work and resulted in a 7 day hospital stay

when i did wake up i didnt know what had happened and had amnesia type symptoms for a couple of weeks maybe longer

L

Lprghcuolel

Jan 25, 2021
Bonjour

J'ai fait exactement ce que vous dites mais avec du valium au lieu de xanax, cela n'a pas fonctionné et a entraîné un séjour à l'hôpital de 7 jours

quand je me suis réveillé, je ne savais pas ce qui s'était passé et j'avais des symptômes de type amnésie pendant quelques semaines peut-être plus longtemps
Thank you for answering. I'm sorry for you that it didn't go as planned.
I sent you a mp to have more information