• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm so fucking numb right now. Painfully numb. I want to scream because it hurts to exist, but at the same time I just want to sit there and stare blankly at the wall. I have Hurt by Johnny Cash on a loop. I haven't self harmed by cutting in over a year, but today I need blood. I need to know my heart is still beating. And I need to make it stop doing just that. I can't do it. Fuck.
I can't sit still but I'm too tired to move. I want to sob but I'm too numb to cry. This isn't a life worth living. I wish people in my life could understand. I wish society could have compassion for severe treatment resistant mental illness. This isn't living. This isn't even surviving. What have I become? I'm so tired. I'm so so tired. I just need to die. I need my body to give out.

Last edited:
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm so fucking numb right now. Painfully numb. I want to scream because it hurts to exist, but at the same time I just want to sit there and stare blankly at the wall. I have Hurt by Johnny Cash on a loop. I haven't self harmed by cutting in over a year, but today I need blood. I need to know my heart is still beating. And I need to make it stop doing just that. I can't do it. Fuck.
I can't sit still but I'm too tired to move. I want to sob but I'm too numb to cry. This isn't a life worth living. I wish people in my life could understand. I wish society could have compassion for severe treatment resistant mental illness. This isn't living. This isn't even surviving. What have I become? I'm so tired. I'm so so tired. I just need to die. I need my body to give out.
I'm honestly having difficulty trying to connect with my feelings currently so definitely relatable

I just find myself staring into space or the screen of my phone hearing the voices and thoughts in my head trying to process everything

I wish people could understand my pain and suffering to you just reach a point in existence when you think whats the point

Also

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I feel the same way it's so hard