• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
Or maybe you put in efforts still something out of control can fuck you up and now you're in worse position.

After my first suicide attempt 5 years ago I put in effort to improve my life I was happy doing better thinking of living till 40, but then someone came whom I thought was love my life only to fuck me up mentally. After sanctioned suicide was banned on reddit I wasn't even here, she made me sign up on this site, probably she was preparing me for what she's about to put me through :pfff:

Now she's off this site probably living happily and here I'm :pfff:

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, this community can help lots so, I'm glad you're here.
What happened to you is now happening to me. I'm giving life a shot and feeling much better.
HOWEVER, I know how much love can hurt so, I'm not planning to get in a any serious relationships at all. I might only date some girls two or three times.

After all, if I'm not 100% ok, what's the point of being with somehow? We could both end up suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and Loser47
L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
Well, this community can help lots so, I'm glad you're here.
What happened to you is now happening to me. I'm giving life a shot and feeling much better.
HOWEVER, I know how much love can hurt so, I'm not planning to get in a any serious relationships at all. I might only date some girls two or three times.

After all, if I'm not 100% ok, what's the point of being with somehow? We could both end up suffering.
Yeah no point in getting in serious stuff when we ourselves have no idea when are we going to CTB. Just not fair to the other person.
Wow, that's awful.
Awful and funny, like I was meant to be here again she was just the medium :pfff:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
She could've starting the process of having you institutionalized against your will, but realize you'll get much better benefit in here instead. Plus it's free.

• Love
Reactions: Loser47
BrokenHopes

BrokenHopes

What doesn't kill you, f*cks you up.
Nov 27, 2019
I'm sorry about that.

It is true you have to put in alot of effort. I have been doing that, ALOT.
But now Im just like nah, I dont know.
What the fuck is this life about anyway. I'm debating on leaving again.