• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
I've made a few posts about her already, but in June 2022 an 18 year old girl jumped off the roof of iirc her apartment live on bilibili after being relentlessly cyberbullied over something stupid she said in a game. I never knew her at all, but despite that when I found out I couldn't help but grieve over her. I've cried over her multiple times.

I'm very happy she can no longer suffer, but it's so so so unfair someone I know I wouldve been able to be good friends with for several reasons ctb'd because of cyberbullying. I don't even know if she's gotten justice. if she wasn't cyberbullied into it, I don't think the pain would be this immense. there's so so many things that could've prevented it from happening, if only. if only this wasn't reality. god I'm starting to cry again just typing this if only I knew her i wouldvr at least been able to help the circumstances were just terrible

please don't get me wrong she had the right to die & she did suffer from mental health issues before and was suicidal, but the fact that she was cyberbullied into it, it's possible she could even be here today if she wasn't, that makes me feel so terrible. I'm happy she can no longer suffer anymore & that she's forever at peace now, I hope cyberbullying doesn't exist wherever she is now.

she called herself a magical girl online, and I saw replies from after her passing on her last art post on Twitter saying she'll definitely be reincarnated into one. I didn't think much of it for a bit, but while I was crying over her I started thinking I was definitely meant to meet her because of how similar we were. I thought that maybe she really was reincarnated into one in another world, and that maybe if I ctb relatively soon I will also reincarnate and meet her in that world. I believed that since december & started rushing myself to prepare.

I now realize those thoughts most definitely just stemmed from me being in denialnof the fact I'll never get to meet her no matter what because people were cruel and made her suffer so much she ended up dying. I'm still grieving over her. even though I know I'm very probably not going to reincarnate and meet her as magical girls I'm going to ctb eventually. I wish things were different. if it was just fate for her to ctb before I could meet her, I jsut wish it wasn't because people were cyberbullying her. she'll never be able to see all the new content of interests we shared that I know she'd love so so much.

I know it's very very selfish of me. I'll "get over" her eventually, I'm sure of that.

thank you if you read all of this. her birthday is next month, shed be turning 20. perhaps I'll draw one of her ocs.

ObssessedEirika

ObssessedEirika

“I’m so damn tired.”
Jan 7, 2024
It truly is sad what lengths people go to cyber bully others over the smallest things. If you ever wanna chat, I'm willing to lend an ear.

• Love
Reactions: maidens