• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
This website isn't what it once was in my opinion, it's sad how it became so heavily featured in mainstream media, it's sad how it no longer feels like a safe space for those who suffer. Now it's all about what the media wants or likes with far too much trolling and people using it to beg for attention in obnoxious ways, humans just make me feel more alone, it also feels like this place became more hostile and insensitive as a result of this, it's like they don't know we already suffer. It's sad how humans poison everything with how shallow and self centred they are but anyway I'm not even surprised, I'm tired of this disgusting world and toxic human species.

In my case I'd be glad to die as existence is an abomination that causes nothing but pain and suffering, only death is beautiful. I'd always prefer for this existence to permanently disappear into nothingness so then I won't be able to suffer anymore, humans just made me feel worse and I never want to feel anything, I really wish everything could just be erased, I'm so tired of existing.

Last edited:
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
This site is already being targeted and even restricted in some countries even tho it doesn't encourage suicide at all, it's a pro-choice forum that openly talks about suicide and the possible methods being shared for those who willingly choose to commit.

I respect your views on this life but stop constantly blaming the community. If you want it to become pro-death like you showed in your previous posts that repeat the same thing over again then this site will definitely get banned very quickly. It's a subjective thing and forcing your own beliefs to be prioritised is very selfish of you.

It's more open than anything out there on the internet.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Idk where you are getting this opinion from. It is the safest website on clear web and arguably darkweb where you can openly vent about suicide without getting censored or spammed by pro lifers. People discuss all kinds of things here related to suicide. If it was just about how life is bad and method talk it would become boring for old members who are still here.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm sorry for your suffering FC. I hope you can find peace soon, away from all of humanity which are insensitive to your venting and your pain. You deserve eternal peace and to have never existed in the first place so that you would never suffer

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Isnt that why some of the media is called 'media circus '?. looking for some shock news.Honestly, there so much awfulness around today and I too feel that we are being persecuted whilst many people who want to live are dying needlessly yet its not covered so much in the news.. Our world has become brutal and humanity is paying now

Last edited:
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
FC, it was only a matter of time because this site separates itself from others, it's a Pro-choice forum despite the constant but false misconceptions of those on the outside looking in, you can't blame the community and it's evolution forever.
The only thing thats evolved is her finding new ways to conceptualise problems as she interprets it in a very tunnel vision type way. I actually do like the term echo chamber even.